Dressed to Impress

Mariana's P.O.V

Okay, I had to get that bitch ready. Lets see... I knew she wanted to be ready for Lou so I started looking for stripes in her closet... And i found the cutest dress ever!!! It had blue and white stripes and a tiny brown belt. It matched perfectly with her leather jacket and her Oxford shoes! Yes, done!

"SARA!!!! ARE YOU READY? YOU BETTER BE BECAUSE I JUST FOUND THE PERFECT OUTFIT FOR YOU!!!!"

"ARGGGGGGG" That was all she said.

"I'M COMING IN!"

And there she was. She had been there for like what? Half an hour? And she looked exactly the same. Typical.

"WAIT! I'M NOT READY YET!!!" She yelled, kinda angry, I must add.

"Really? Guess I can see that..."

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE"

She is soooooo nice!

"No, I'm not leaving until you're ready. Now hurry!!"

"OK, OK! I got it..." She said as she started getting ready. Finally!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour later she was finally ready. Nails? Done! Hair? Done! Outfit? Done! I must say I'm awesome.

http://www.polyvore.com/dressed_to_impress/set?id=45166904 - Sara's outfit

Sara's P.O.V

I guess I was finally ready. And oh... I hate to say this, but that bitch had done a good job. Oh hell to the no!!! But she still wasn't ready... What the hell?

"Hey, are you thinking of getting changed any soon?" I asked.

"Yes, but you're gonna help me as I did with you."

OH NOOOOOO! I knew she couldn't be this nice without asking for something in return... I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.

"Do I REALLY have to help you?"

"Yes... As you know, I can't decide anything by myself, can I?"

"Ermmmm, no... BUT I'M NOT HELPING YOU!"

"Yes you are, c'mon, lets go to my place." She demanded.

"But your place is like... like... A FREAKING ZOO!!!"

"But I don't even have a pet!!"

"What do you call your 3 brothers and sisters?"

"Hmmm. I can see your point. But lets go, please, only this time...?"

"OKAY, FINE."

So, we headed to her place. Oh god. That house was a mess. I didn't know how I would manage to find anything in her closet... I started throwing things to the floor while I was looking for something nice, something that could suit Harry. And I guess the angels were with me that day because I found a plaid shirt and some nice shorts that looked awesome with her Louboutin heels. It was done.

Just a minute later, she came out of the bathroom. Yes.. Everyone was quicker than me... Even her.

Ten more minutes and she was ready. Great.

http://www.polyvore.com/dressed_to_impress/set?id=45167215 - Mariana's outfit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... Here it is, finally! We hope you like it and don't worry, the boys are showing up soon (next chappie, yey!). Please, vote, comment and fan :)

Thank you for your time!

NarnianBabes xx