Chapter 2 : Sweet Virus & An Audition

Bella's POV

A week after prom night

Harry and I officially started dating last week when we both confessed our feelings during prom night . Since then I've been happier . I feel more alive . I couldn't be happier . I have a serious addiction of drawing portraits of people . Usually I would draw heros , my idols and my mother . I'm currently working on a portrait of Harry .

Harry hasn't been texting me since two days ago . Usually , he would text me good morning . Is something wrong ?

Hey harry , what you're doing ? xo

After two hours , I recieved a call

" Harry ? "

" Hi Bella , I'm sorry I haven't been contacting you . I'm not feeling well . " Harry said with a voice that gives me the thought that he's having a flu .

" Have you eaten ? " I ask with concern . " No"

" I'll come over with chicken noodle soup okay ? " i said . " You don't need to do that . I have bread at the kitchen " harry told me.

" That's not gonna be enough " I said .

I went down to the kitchen and I gathered all the ingredients that I'm going to be needing and started cooking . After an hour or so , the soup's finally done .

----reached harry's house----

* knock knock *

" Come on in .. You came here to see Harry right ? He's right upstairs . Go ahead . I need to go to the pharmacy to get his meds . " Anne said as she made her way out .

I did as I was told and went in Harry's room .. He's lying in his bed with a thick blanket covering his body . Seeing him like that makes me feel devastated " Harry ? Babe ? It's me .. Come on , I made chicken noodle soup . " I said softly .

I put the chicken noodle soup on the small coffee table beside his bed and help him to get into a comfortable position . " Thanks Bella . You're the best .  "

" Could you eat yourself ? " I asked . Harry just gave me an are you serious ? look . " Okay fine . " I agreed to feed him . " Open wide " I command . " Ahhhhh" 

" This is really good . I'm feeling better already " Harry said while he had a big mouthful of noodles . " Shh .Don't talk when you're eating . "  I  said .

" I can't believe I have such a wonderful lady as a girlfriend . " harry said with a grin

" Me either . I never thought I'd get you as a boyfriend "

After Harry finish his meal , I grabbed the tupperware and decided to leave but Harry grabbed my wrist . " And where do you think you're going ? " Harry asked as he raised an eyebrow . " Since you finish your meal , I - " I was cut when suddenly

" AH ! My stomach hurts . My back hurts . My leg hurts . I'm hurting everywhere . " harry said " If you leave me , I'm gonna be alone . No one's gonna take care of me and who knows i might d- " Harry didn't finish his sentence because of me cutting it " Don't even go there babe " I said . 

" Sit beside me then " Harry being the baby that he sometimes is . " I want to sit here " I took a chair and placed it beside Harry's bed . " Well that won't do " he said as he snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me beside him . " You know , for a sick guy , you're still pretty strong " I said as I put my arms around his waist to hug him .

" You'll never leave me right ? " harry asked . " Forever and always Harry . " I  said as I lightly pecked his cheek . " Aren't you scared that you might get sick if sit this close to me ? " Harry asked in a calm voice . " You're the one that pulled me beside you . Besides , you'll take care of me right ? " I asked back Harry . " I will and I hope that I get to take care of you forever . " Harry gave me an assuring kiss on my head .

" So.. Are you excited for next week's X factor audition ? " I asked

" Yup and hopefully I'll get better in time .. You're gonna be there right ? You promised " harry said " Of course . What song you're gonna sing ? " 

" Isn't she lovely . Dedicated to you my darling . So make sure you're there . " Harry said firmly .

" Don't worry " I assured him .

_________________

Today is the day where Harry's gonna try to achieve his dream ! I'm so excited and as promised I'm gonna go support together with my mother . I'm wearing a green summer dress while mom is wearing skinny jeans and a white shirt . " Let's go . " my mother said as she dangled the car keys . I've always wanted to audition too because I love singing but I never got the bravery to participant .

After a 20 minute drive , my mother and I finally reached the destination . Harry and his family was following us from behind so he have reached as well . " Are you nervous ? " I asked the curly haired boy . " Not really . Im glad you're here " he said with a smile on his face . " Come on you two . Let's go line up " gemma said .

After a short period of time , Harry is the next contestant that's going on stage . " All the best " I said as I gave Harry a soft kiss on the cheek .

A few moments later , Harry's voice filled the stage . " What's your name ? " Simon Cowell asked .

" I'm Harry Styles "

" So what are you gonna sing for us ? " Nicole asked

" I'm gonna sing Isn't She Lovely ? . "

" Okay then , whenever you're ready . " Nicole said .

Harry's voice filled the whole hall . When I remembered that he said the song is dedicated to me , I felt my heart melt . As Harry finished singing , everybody stood on their legs and cheered for Harry . Immediately Nicole and Simon said yes . We all cheered for Harry . " My baby " Anne said as she hugged her son . " You did great ! " Gemma compliment .

" That was amazing Harrry ! " I cheered as Harry and I shared a warm hug . " Hey Bella , since I got passed through this audition .. I'm gonna be busy and maybe we'll talk less .. It's okay with you right ? "

" Of course . Do what you must to achieve your dream Harry . We'll find a way to go out right ? "

" Yeah . I'll contact whenever I'm free , okay ? " harry said in a smile .

________

Two years later .

I am now in London . I haven't talk to Harry in such a long time . I wish to meet him but it looks like he's too busy with his career .