Chapter 1 : Prom Night

Another three days till prom night , as I was looking at the photo frame that had a picture of Harry and I  ,  I remembered that I dont have have a prom date yet .

Harry Edward Styles . My bestest friend . In fact my only friend . He's the only one that understands me , feels what i feel . Since he's a guy , there's less drama . He's the one that protects me when my mother is not around . And yes , I am raised by a single mother .

Graduation night was two days ago . Harry and I both got good grades . We have the same interest in being a lawyer and who knows ? He might be my office buddy .

For all of our school days , it was all about backing up for each other , studying together , getting detention together . Why did we got in detention ? I was scolded by the english teacher for having one grammar mistake and Harry stood up for me , the teacher was being unreasonable . so yeah . Other than that , we were lab partners . We even gossip together . While we were eating at the cafe , he told me something .

" Hey Bel "

" hmm ? ' i said as i was chewing on my sandwich

" See that girl over there wearing the tight dress ? Yesterday I was in gym class and I saw , she and her boyfriend kissing against a locker .. like seriously , get a room ! Ew " harry said with full of disgust .

All I could do was laugh at his sarcasticness . There's one time when I went to the washroom and i realized i had no pads in my bag and there were no other girls in the toilet . So I had to text harry ..

harry , could you be the good friend that you are .. and try getting me a pad ? xo

are you on your period? xo harry

no .. red food colouring is coming out of me .. duh !

hehe .. jk . ok . But where would i get a pad ? xo harry

try asking the spanish teacher xo

After 10 mins of waiting........

*knock knock*

" harry ? Is that you ? god Im happy that you're here " i said with relieve

" senorita ? Are you Bella ? " the spanish teacher said with a thick accent .

" yes yes . Wait . You're not Harry that's trying to pull a prank on me , are you ?  " i asked making sure that i was not pranked this time like i was pranked a month ago .

" little girl , do i look like i have a lot time ? " when she said that I put my hand up to the door to reach  for the pad . From there i was saved from a disaster

That was one of time that i couldnt be more grateful that I have Harry by my side .

Harry was always there to comfort me when I had problems . My father had an gambling issue so he ran away and left us . I called Harry to come to my house because I really needed someone that's close to me .  He did .

FLASHBACK

" Harry " i let out a small voice out of mouth because that was all i could say for the moment

" Calm down ... I'm here . Now take a deep breath "

I did as I was advised . " My father left us "

He's eyes widened with shock " So it's only you and your mother now ? "

I nodded

" Maybe it was because of his gambling issue . But he shouldn't have done that . We could've worked this out together but he chose the other way round " i sobbed .