Chapter 4: Return

As Serena, Bonnie, Dawn and Barry were about to get attacked, a laser blast destroyed all the robot soldiers and they turned to see armoured soldiers. There were loads of armoured soldiers defending Kanto and a few flying crafts shooting towards the enemies and destroying their giant artilleries. Some of the crafts even shot out a rope and latched it on the legs of the artilleries causing it to fall. There were many ships that flew over but the ones that stood out had respective colours. One had blue, one had red, one had green, one had yellow and one had orange.

"Awesome, they came" Barry exclaimed.

"Who came?" Bonnie questioned.

"You'll find out soon enough" Barry answered.

With the guys

The five were flying high in their ships attacking the enemy. Andrew was in blue, Ash was in Green, Drake was in Red, Clemont was in Yellow and Jack was in Orange. Their ships were easily taking down the enemy's artilleries and the clone soldiers were defeating their mechanical soldiers. So many of the enemy's arsenals got destroyed and Kanto was driving them away.

"Ash, send the missiles towards the legs" Andrew called out through the radio.

"Will do" Ash replied.

Ash then shot missiles from his ship and blasted off the legs of the giant artillery causing it to fall (picture an AT-AT falling). They were winning this and the enemies were unable to fight back for very long now. Many of them started retreating from the Kanto Region and some stayed back to fight only they died. They all landed their ships and many people were crowding them, congratulating them on defending Kanto.

The Next Day

Ash, Andrew, Drake, Clemont and Jack were standing on a stage set up in Pallet Square. They all came in their formal military attire and Field Marshal Gettsworth was standing with the microphone. He had five medals ready for the heroes.

"As you all know, these five brave soldiers saved Kanto from being destroyed" F.M. Gettsworth announced, "I hereby declare them the Heroes of Kanto and put up a statue in honour of them"

The five of them were given a medal each and many people cheered. The cover was taken off the structure to reveal a golden statue of the five. The statue had Clemont sitting down holding tools, Drake squatting with his sniper rifle, Jack carrying a heavy gun, Andrew standing in a stance with a machine gun and Ash in a hero stance with a shotgun. As everyone was leaving, Serena went up to Ash.

"Hi Serena" Ash greeted.

"Ash, I can't believe you're alive this whole time" Serena exclaimed.

"With the help of Andrew, I wouldn't have saved Kanto" Ash stated.

"Um Ash, can I say something to you?" Serena requested.

"Sure, what is it?" Ash asked.

"You see, I'm sorry for rejecting your offer and I want to be with you now" Serena explained, "I want to go back to travelling with you and I love you"

"I've always wanted to hear you say that" Ash said happily.

The two were about to kiss only Ash stopped it for a bit.

"Are you okay with me having this beard?" Ash asked.

"I don't care how uncomfortable it will be, as long as I can kiss you" Serena answered

The two went back to the kiss and their lips pressed bringing a feeling that the two always wanted. Ash is now with the girl of his dreams and Serena is back with the boy who saved her in the past. The two couldn't be happier than they are now.

'Allo governors, I apologise for the short chapter because it's really hard to write a war scene unless it works. This may be closing to the end but there will be an epilogue coming soon so stay tuned governors. Cheerio everyone.