12.

1) Much can be told from an individual's handwriting. If a person is left handed, then the ink or graphite that they used to write may be smudged slightly to the right. If a person is right-handed, then the ink would be smudged to the left. This is from their hand rubbing over the ink as the individual continues to write.

2) When you are unsure about a deduction, then the suspect will often unwittingly give you the answer. Simply state the deduction as it it were fact, and if you are correct the suspect will likely reply with
"How did you know?" Or appear quite impressed.

3) While the following are not deductions, they are indeed imperative facts to remember.
•The average human lies 4-5 times in one day, at a minimum.
• The average man tells a lie around twice as many times as a woman.
• The most common lie told by both genders is "I'm fine." When you are told this, do not believe it immediately, as it is more often than not: a lie.

4) To get the full truth out of someone in a situation that is more on the mundane side, confront them in this way: When you confront them, give them a more damning version of the story, and they will likely correct you.
Example:
"John, I deduced that you were the one to steal my scarf and my phone."
"No! I only stole your scarf, and that was because you were attempting to dissolve it with acid!"

5) People with siblings are generally better at lying and creating believable stories under pressure.

There, your long awaited chapter. I have been busy in a case, although Mycroft has stated that "if you divulge the information, then I'll be forced to cause your mysterious disappearance." Mycroft, always the wet blanket on an enjoyable catastrophe.
-SH