My Dreams

(Next Day)

Kayloni's Pov:
Hey y'all so today I am making one of the biggest decisions of my life and I'm glad that my mother is here with me

At the doctors office:

Mom:Baby it's ok you'll be fine, you know you don't have to do this right

Me:Yes I do my I have dreams and this is not going to ruin them

Mom:Ok well it's your decision

Me:Thanks mom(hugs her)

Nurse:Kayloni Davis

Me:(Gets up)That's me

Nurse:You and your mother can follow me back here

Me:Ok

In the room:

Kayloni's Pov:

Doctor:Hello I'm Dr.Manny

Mom:Hello I'm Patricia, Kayloni's mother

Dr.Manny:(Looks at me)And you must be Kayloni

Me:Yes sir

Dr.Manny:Yea Dr.Lorenzo told me about what you are trying to do, now first the surgery is not long it will only take 2 to 4 hours.And depending on how long it takes you might be able to go home tonight or tomorrow. It all depends on how much abdominal tissue we have to cut through to get the baby and you know.

Me:(Starts crying)

Dr.Manny: I understand this is a very painful experience. Teenage pregnancy is already a shock but when you decide to have an abortion the pain gets worse, but I'm pretty sure your mom is here to support.

Mom:I sure am

Dr.Manny:Because some parents don't even know that their child is here so I'm happy to see a mother and a daughter here

Me:(Wipes my eyes) Thanks Dr

Dr.Manny:Ok well my nurse is going to come get some test on you and we'll be ready to take you back in a little while.(Leaves)

Me:(Checks my phone to see a text from prodigy)

Text message:

My Light❤️:Hey baby I know you're mad at me right now. But I just want you to know I love you and I'm here for you like you've always been there for me and I know we have our problems, but you never leave and you never hide secrets and I love you for that.

(When she saw the secrets thing she busts out crying)

Me:(crying)

Mom:(Rubbing her back)It's gone be ok baby

Kayloni's thoughts: 
Ok so I know y'all are confused like when did you get pregnant and all that stuff.well after the first time prodigy and I "did it". We did it maybe one month later one more time and later I found out that I was one month pregnant but I decided I have so much ahead of me. So I have decided on my own because of course my mother was upset when she found out but she said she would support me and whatever I wanted to do she would be there. So I ultimately because prodigy has a career and fans and I'm going to the school of my dreams to terminate My pregnancy.......

End of thoughts/chapter

Do Y'all think prodigy will find out?