Catch up

Dasani's Pov:
Omgggggg I haven't talked to y'all in forever I missed my POV anyways nothing has really been going on with me. Prince and I are back together (rolls eyes) nahhh I'm jk he's been great only because he knows I'm crazy. And for rocs little boo thang Kyrah......I hate her from the bottom of my soul she is so rude and evil like no hunny don't try it

Kayloni's Pov:
Hey y'all. How have y'all been? Well I've been good and I'm happy because I found out that I got into this private school but I might not be able to go because I have a huge secret that could ruin everything.....

Kamariees Pov:
Heyyyyyyyy You guys. Long time no POV. Life in Atlanta has been good,but it's just not for me I miss my friends and my school I want to start my senior year with them and graduate with them.thats why my mom is letting me go back to L.A and stay with my grandmother (squeals) I haven't told my friends yet cause im going to surprise them. Besides that word on the street is that Roc has a new girlfriend and nobody likes her.I mean I haven't seen her but hopefully she's cute or something. And of course I miss roc but we couldn't be together and if he didn't have a girlfriend when I came back I would've gotten back with him but he does and I'm not about to start no drama.

Khoby's Pov:
My niggas, My niggas. I've missed y'all. Life has been great it's my senior year. I know y'all are like how well I skipped 5th grade so I'm a year ahead but they still treat me like a baby,those dumb hoes(Snickers). But I know y'all are only reading this to find out about Ray and I and like everytime we're on the rocks but I love him so I know we're going to get through it

Rays Pov:
Hey y'all. So life has been great we've released our second album (A/n just act like we're back in the day) All around the world and it's great.Our fan base is growing girls are still throwing themselves at me and you know life is good for ray 2twice. And I'm not saying anything about khoby.....actually well just say she's crazy like usual.

Rocs Pov:
Wussgood y'all. So as you could see from the first chapter i got me a new girl and not a lot of people like her(shrugs shoulders)but I just think they hate on her because they miss Kamariee,But were not together any more so they just need to get over it.

Princeton's Pov:
Hola My dear friends. It's Princeton and besides our album release,Dasani and I,And school. Nothing has been happening

Prodigys Pov:
Sup y'all. Life has been great, I'm so happy our second album just came out and it's fye. Of course Kayloni and I are still going strong, But she's been acting weird lately like she's hiding something but idk......