Chapter 5 - They're Alright Guys Liam and Niall...

I must love you cause here’s the next part already! Enjoy!

 ‘Hey babe,’ Chloe said cheerfully, breaking away from Liam and hugging me tightly. ‘Hi,’ I mumbled into her shoulder, she could sense something was up, probably because I was abnormally tense. ‘Liam babe, could you give us two a minute?’ she asked him, giving him a peck on the lips before he disappeared next door. She closed the door behind him and pointed to the sofa, indicating for me to sit. I sighed and flopped down. ‘What’s up?’ she asked, holding my hand in hers, she knew that that would calm me down. ‘What’s up? The fact that one of the very people that I’ve been avoiding is your new sex pal,’ I sneered, cross with myself that I was getting so worked up over this, I knew that Chloe wasn’t the sort of person to make wrong decisions when it came to relationships. Drink maybe, relationships no way. ‘Kenzie, you need to calm down, he’s not my new sex pal, he cares about me and I care about him, just give at least him a chance will you? For me?’ she pleaded. ‘Fine, for you but I’m still not happy about all this,’ I mumbled. She pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back comfortingly. ‘It will all be okay, I promise, you never know, get to know them, you might surprise yourself,’ she said, smiling at me. ‘Doubt it,’ I said quietly. She rolled her eyes and stood up, ‘me and Liam are grabbing some breakfast, you coming?’ she asked. I swallowed and decided to start making changes now, so, wearing a slightly fake and over the top smile I nodded. Maybe Chloe was right, but there was still one person I wanted to keep away from. Louis.

I laughed a little as Liam poured some salt into Chloe’s orange juice as she disappeared off to the toilet. ‘Shh, don’t tell her,’ he said smirking, I zipped my lips ‘you’re such a kid,’ I commented, Liam pretended to look hurt before grinning ‘Well what’s life without a little bit of fun,’ he commented, I shrugged and agreed. ‘What are you doing today?’ Liam asked, finishing off his breakfast ‘Nothing really, Chlo has her modelling stuff to do so I’ll just go on a walk around the city,’ I said before taking a sip of my apple juice. ‘How about you hang out with me and Niall? Louis won’t be there, I promise,’ he said smiling at me. ‘I really don’t know, I-‘ I began before being interrupted by Liam ‘Kenzie, please, we’re not bad people, just like to have a bit of a laugh that’s all. I’m not sure what Louis has done to make you hate him so much but you could at least give the Irish one a chance,’ he said. I looked down at my lap, chewing on my lip a little. I sighed, ‘alright, but I really don’t want to see Louis okay?’ I agreed. Liam reached across the table, sticking out his little finger. I laughed and wrapped my finger around his. ‘Aren’t we a little old to do this?’ I laughed, Liam shrugged. ‘Nah, who wants to grow up anyway?’ I giggled before excusing myself. ‘I’m going to go and get dressed, tell Chlo to come and see me before she leaves,’ I said. He nodded ‘I’ll also let you know about the salt situation,’ he smirked I laughed and headed back up to my room. Liam wasn’t all bad I guess, he did seem like a genuinely nice guy.

‘My feet hurt,’ I complained, beginning to drag them along the tarmac pavements of New York. Niall turned around and so did Liam, both looking at me, they were plotting something. Liam snatched the bag I was carrying from my hands ‘Hey, they’re mine!’ I protested. ‘I know, but you made a mistake saying that your feet hurt,’ he smirked. ‘What-‘ I began but suddenly I was being flipped onto Niall’s back and he was sprinting through the crowds of people. I laughed as I clung on round his neck, Liam running alongside us. There was suddenly a flash, paparazzi, I should have guessed, I’m with one direction after all. I shot Liam a concerned look as Niall continued to run ‘Don’t worry, they can’t prove anything from it,’ Liam said reassuringly. I rested my head on Niall’s shoulder ‘Sorry, I weigh a tonne,’ I apologized. He chuckled ‘No you don’t it’s fine, I could do with some exercise,’ he commented, I hit him round the head ‘No you don’t, your body is fine!’ I remarked. Again Niall chuckled a little. We were now in a park and before I knew it, I was dropped onto a bench, Liam and Niall sitting either side of me. ‘Well that was fun,’ Liam said a little breathlessly. Me and Niall agreed before all 3 of us burst out laughing.

3 days later...

‘So what’s the deal with avoiding Louis?’ Niall asked, handing me my ice cream. ‘It doesn’t matter,’ I replied quietly. Niall tugged on my arm. ‘it is a big deal, when he heard I was coming out with you today, he was really cut up, he doesn’t know what he’s done,’ Niall said I sighed. ‘I’m scared Niall,’ I said, Niall motioned for me to sit on the bench we were passing so I did. ‘Scared of what?’ he asked. I took a bite from my ice cream and watched all the people passing by. ‘I’m scared of letting someone in, letting someone in enough for them to hurt me,’ I said. Niall wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into his side. ‘Louis would never do that, you’ve let me and Liam in, why not Louis?’ he questioned. ‘When I like someone, I get scared, I avoid them for fear of being hurt, Louis has this way of making me feel wanted, special which is exactly why I’m scared. Niall, I don’t know what to do,’ I said. Niall hugged me. ‘So you like Louis huh? Well avoiding him won’t help the situation, how about you spend the day with all of us that way you don’t have to speak to him if you don’t want to,’ Niall suggested. ‘I’ll think about it,’ I replied smiling at him. ‘That’s better,’ He said, finishing off his ice cream. ‘Niall, how the hell have you finished your ice cream already?’ I asked astounded. ‘When you spend all your time with 4 other guys, you have to eat the food while you have it,’ he replied. I laughed. ‘Thanks Niall,’ I said. ‘For what?’ he asked, standing up. ‘For accepting me,’ I replied ‘how could I not, you’re funny,’ he replied. ‘Thanks?!’ I said, Niall laughed and pinched my cheek ‘it’s a good thing, don’t worry, when do you go back to England?’ he asked. ‘Tomorrow,’ I sighed. ‘Well, we come back in 4 days so we’ll meet up next week if you want to?’ I nodded, glancing at my watch ‘we should be going to meet Chloe and Liam, Chloe will finish her shoot in 5 minutes,’ I said. Niall nodded and I finished off my ice cream as we walked towards the photo studio.

That’s the next part guys! What did you think? Please comment etc!! Love ya! xox