F-Freak? {Ch. 1}

What you need to know
(Y/N), Your name
(L/N), Last Name
(H/C), Hair Color
(O/E/C), Original Eye Color
(S/T), Sword Type
(S/C), Sword Color
(F/C), Favorite Color
(S/F/C), Second Favorite Color
A/N, Author's Note
More shall be added
(Play song whenever)

Red- Angry, mad, stressed
Orange- embarrassed
Yellow- shy, speechless
Green- happy, hyper
Blue- sadness, depressed
Purple- mischievous
Pink- flirty, blushing
Grey- scared, sleepless
Black- body is being taken over .-._.
White- defeated...

~~Let's start with Le time when Y/N L/N was born~~

"Push, honey PUSH!" Mr. L/N yelled as he held onto his wife's hand. Soon there was a cry of a baby. "Oh my sweet little...where did you get these wolf ears from?" Mrs. L/N asked poking her daughter's ears. "What the hell is that...that's not our baby. I say we put her up for adoption!" Mr. L/N said crossing his arms. His wife shook her head 'no' "I shall raise her." She said. "Your name is going to be...hmmm....Y/N! Y/N L/N." She said kissing her daughter's forehead. After that day Mr. L/N started to drink. For some idiot reason.

~~Y/N at 5 years old~~
Y/N was drawing until she got hungry. She went to the kitchen and tugged on her mom's dress. "Mommy I'm hungry." She said. Her mom picked her up and placed her on the counter. Her mom gave Y/N raw meat. "Would you like me to cook it or do you want it raw?" Her mother asked continuing to make her own food. "I would like to eat it raw, thanks mommy." Y/N replied eating her meat.

~~Y/N at 19 years old~~
Y/N heard a loud scream and she ran out of her room and saw that her dad had a dagger to her mom's throat. "No...not in front of our daughter." Y/N's mom said. "No I want her to watch." Her dad said. He sliced off Y/N's mom's head. Y/N gasped and ran to her room bursting into tears. She grabbed her backpack and put books, spell books, daggers, extra clothes, food and water. She got a cloak and threw it on herself. She grabbed her mom's S/T S/C and jumped out her bedroom window. She ran towards the gates and climbed over the walls. She landed and started running deep into the forest.

~~Your POV~~
I've been walking for months. I ran out of food...water...and...I DUNNO WHERE I AM. The sun starts to set. "Maybe...I should set up camp and get some rest..." I said to myself as I walked over to a big tree and I set up a camp fire by the roots. I jump up to a branch that's big enough for me to at least sit on. I close my eyes and fell asleep.

~~TimeSkips~~
I wake up to hear the birds singing. I jump out of the tree and ignore the growl of my stomach to listen to nature's song! As I kept walking I notice a path and decided to walk on it. My vision started to get blurry. I could feel my eyes turn white. I move my cloak more down so it goes right above my nose. I fell on a sharp rock....I don't know what's bleeding or not. My vision goes dark and I start to see my mom playing with me as a child.

~~??? POV~~
"Laurance you did NOT underline not...see fire. It's way to far from here too it's no thr-" I got caught off of hearing screams. Laurance, Garroth, and Travis all raise their eyebrows. (Who do you think this is? =3) We all ran towards the screams. They started to die down once we got closer to this body...? "Should we take off the hood?" Laurance asked. "No, we need to respect people's privacy." Aaron said coming out of nowhere. Garroth picked the person up and threw them over his shoulder.

~~TimeSkip Hell -.-~~
Once we got back to Phoenix Drop we went to Aphmau. "Where did you find them?" She asked as we placed the body on the guest room bed. Then there was a loud growl. "In the forest?" I said unsure feeling their head. "They...they probably past out of dehydration and starvation!" Garroth exclaimed. Everyone agreed, so Aphmau got food and water. "Should we splash it on them or-" before Laurance finished. "SPLASH!" Aphmau yelled. She splashed the person and they shot up!