Q & A: Courtney Price

"Hey guys! What's up? Court here. I am so super psyched to be here and excited to answer any questions you might have for me. I'm even open to offering up some advice if any of you fellow gals out there have boy troubles, boy questions, college problems, need fashion tips, anything like that, so come holler at your girl." 

     "Ooh! I actually got a question. It's from @DeaDeaBumbleBee!" She waves and smiles. "Hi! She says: 'Speak to me about your love life, what's going on there? You almost got with Eric when he turned his charm on...'" She stops, scowls and heaves a deep sigh, the tone of her voice falling an octave or two as she continues reading the question on the card. "'What do you think would have happened if it was you who had went to flat sit?'

 "'What do you think would have happened if it was you who had went to flat sit?'" 

     She folds the card up and shoves it between the seat cushion and the chair. Leaning back, she tosses her hair over her head, crosses her right leg over the other then her arms firmly over her chest. "Almost got with Eric?" She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "You want my honest opinion of Eric Masters? He's a dick. Sure, okay, yeah, he was pretty charming at first but after getting to know who the hell he really is, that changed in a big way. I think you know what I'm talking about. We might have gotten all hot and heavy that one day, which actually had the potential to end well, but I'm not the kinda girl who's just going to sit back and let some creep manhandle or dominate me, especially not without my consent. Honestly, I don't even want to think about what would've happened if I'd gone to apartment sit for him myself.

     She falls quiet and looks away, a deep scowl crossing her face, her voice breaking. Shifting in her seat, she draws in a deep breath and sets both of her feet on the floor, leaning forward and resting her forearms against her knees, her gaze directed on the floor.  "Probably something along the same lines as what happened at my apartment." She looks up with watery eyes, quickly wiping a stray tear from her cheek and leaning back again. "As far as my love life..." She shrugs. "I'm still single, still haven't found the right guy yet but I don't know..." She shifts in her seat and crosses her arms again, her gaze darting from one side of the room to the other, a smirk creeping across her face. "Christian's brother, the chiropractor, is looking pretty hot. Maybe we'll get together sometime. I could use a full physical rearrangement...if you know what I mean." A mischievous twinkle enters her eyes. 

     "Okay, @88secrets88 wants to know: 'Do you think you would make a better sub or a better Dom?'"

     "Oh, my god. Hello? Awkward. You're putting me on the spot here. Okay, first of all, I would never lower myself to becoming a sub. If Amy wants to become one, that's totally her business, but being a hardcore feminist, it's pretty demeaning to me. I just can't see how any woman would be willing to give up control like that. So I personally would not make a good sub, but the idea of having a guy kneel at my feet and worship me does sound intriguing so I'd say Dom, for sure. I'd probably be a pretty badass one if I do say so myself." She covers her mouth with her hand and giggles.