Chapter 7: New Looks And Angry Guns

Wow....

Who would of thought that Optimus can even give a lecture that long. Just wow. It's been five hours since me and 'Cade got back and boy let me tell you, it's dam hard trying to talk to the bots when all of them are pointing guns at you (well Ironhide was), while roaring demands and threatening to turn us into slag?(Ironhide again, everyone else was giving me disappointed looks) It's very hard.

Well back to Mister mighty-wise-guy(don't tell him I said that), after things cooled down Optimus thought I needed one of his mighty lectures and like I said it's been five hours, 'HOURS', and he's still lecturing me! Does this guy ever run out of energy?! What is he, solar powered?!? After all that lecturing(and thanks to him I quote every word that was present in it now) he finally decided to let me go. So right now I am sitting outside behind the base looking in a mirror while trying to understand how the heck I'm supposed to change my form.

" grrr will you transform already?!" I yowled at myself with a scowl." What am I supposed to say transform? Morph? Shape shift?! Change?!"

I couldn't help but sigh since it seems not to be working, I was just about ready to give up but took my last glance at the mirror reflection of my pathetic human form. I was really short for a 10 year old, I was at the height of a 4,5 with shoulder length dark brown hair, large medium brown eyes with gold flecks. I wore my dad's old flight clothes(don't ask how I got, it just was there one morning), sandy brown work boots, with a navy green baggy shorts, a dirty white shirt, and a thick collared muddy yellow-ish brown old time pilot jacket. It was a bit big for me but I don't care. Oh, if your wondering why I said I was short, is because of other people in my family that are eight or nine years old are taller then me. Even my little sister(who is seven) is taller then me!

As I turned to walk off, I started to imagine my self slowly turning into my kitty-phone form. But what I didn't know that things was slowly getting bigger around me."Oof!" I yelped as I run into something."what the?" Said a voice startled. I looked up to see who I ran into and it was Will. I was about to apologise, when he suddenly took out his gun and points it at me."WOW!" I yelped and leaped back some."what's wrong with you?! It's me Kathrine!" But I froze when I saw what was reflected in his eyes. It was a little cell-bot, with fiery red armer that was golden trimmed, gold optics and optic band, little golden lights shining on some parts of the body and tip of the tail.

But what I noticed the most was, I was 'short'! I was maybe 1,1/2 tall?! Holy Primus it worked! Wait, it worked. And I don't think Will can understand me. Oh scrap. How am I going to get out of this one?