Chapter 2: Nest

When we got back to the base I thought Will(William lennex) was going to have a heart attack and come back to haunt me when he heard that I knew about every thing, while everyone else was a mixture of looks like disbelief and horror. Some was even giving looks like I just grew a second head. And I think three of them pass-out. As of right now I'm trying not to laugh or even grin which is failing.“Pfft!” I snort through my hand in amusement.“What's so dam funny?!” asked a now cherry faced Will. “Huh?!”“Calm down before you blow a vain.” said Epps(Robert Epps).“I agree, that shade of color is not healthy.” said Ratchet. “Though that is quit fascinating how you humans can change facial colors.”“You find every thing about us 'fascinating'!” I said not able to hold my laughter no more. “And I don't want to say this but......that look on your face was priceless!” adding more fuel to the fire. After answering a lot of questions it soon became dark and every one went to bed. Well not every one. I have to sleep on the floor in the Autobot's hanger because of no rooms available. Just. Great.

“Grrrrrrr, stupid floor.” I growled flipping over for the twentieth time and curling up trying to stay warm. “Why don't I add a hard pillow and a metal blanket while I'm at it. OH! And maybe a large piece of ice?!” but ended up sneezing five. bloody. HARD! TIME'S!!“.......shoot.” I hissed with a scowl, but froze at the sound of movement. It was so quiet I couldn't make out what it was. The floor shook a little and the next thing I knew I was up in the air. Giving a startled squeak snapping my head around, but quickly calmed when I found myself looking at the concerned face of Optimus.“Are you all right?” he asked.“no, I'm cold and soar because the floor is hard.” I confessed “And because of that I can't sleep at all.” I frowned then. “ Plus I'm so tired that if I don't go to sleep soon I'm afraid I will pass-out”“And if that happens I'll have a life like sleeping beauty!” I said dramaticly. “Never to wake for a long time and I mite die from that!”

His optics dim'd a bit (I knew he was looking up on what I said) then brightened snapping wide. But what he did next surprised me. Bringing me to his chest he transformed down into a truck with me on one of the beds in the cab. Plus it was warm.“Wow.” I breathed out, but I couldn't help my self as I snuggled into the blankets and groan in pleasure. “This feels soooooooooooo good. It's even better then the bed at home!” I even felt Optimus chuckle. Yes. Felt. I'm in him after all.….........OK! THAT JUST SOUNDED SO WRONG!!“Recharge you need it.” his deep voice vibrating through the truck. “Good night.”“Good night, Optimus.” I said closing my eyes and fell into deep sleep.Dream; I was walking around in what appeared to be a vast metal room full with all these pod like things filled with blue liquid and in each one had what looked like a little metal being inside.“oh my primus, their sparklings!” Then tho as if I’ve been hit by a wrecking ball I realized were I was. “ scrap! This is were the Fallen is!”

“who are you? How did you get here fleshling?” Asked a old, deep, raspy and near as scary as Unicron him self, voice.“oh frag slag'n scrap!” I screeched at the very mech I dreaded to meet more than Megatron.“Answer me!!” Roared the Fallen as he reached out to grab me.“stay away from me! No! Leave me alone!” I cried as I backed away from his reach.“ HELP! OPTIMUS! OPTIMUS PRIME HELP ME!!”The Fallen froze and stared at me in shock as soon as that left my mouth. Then darkness.I woke and jolt up ward, snapping my eyes open and frantically looking around. My fear clouded my vision so all I could see was blurred shadows. Before I could stop my self I cried.“Optimus!” I wailed in a small voice.Faster then I've ever seen him do, he transformed quickly and soon was holding me in his hands.“whats wrong?” He asked.“I just had the worst nightmare ever!” I cried.“what was it about?” He asked.

“the Fallen.” I squeaked.There was a pause. “The Fallen?” He asked with a hint of fear.“yes.” I said, falling to a whisper. “what happened?” He calmly asked.After I explained about my dream, every thing went silent. And after I just woke up from a nightmare that scared the slag out of me, then mix it with every optic and eyes staring at me? Not a good combination.“can you stop staring?” I asked, shaking like a scared rabbit.“I don't understand how that’s even a dream.” said Ratchet, shaking his head.“well who ever this 'Fallen' is lets keep a look out.” said Will. “you ok kit? You look pretty shook up.” “yeah, I'm ok.” I said. “you shier? This 'Fallen' guy sound's scary.” said Epps.“yes, I'm fine.” I said. “hay! Have you guys ever played lobbing?"Epps and Will looked at each other then back at me.“no.” they said. Oh, this is going to be good.I'm out side looking at the stars, after a day of lobbing and and running for our lives from a very angry Ironhide when the ball accidentally hit one of his cannons(Aka; His baby’s) then chasing us all around base. So yeah. Crazy day.“why are you out here?” said a voice.“Holy Primus! Don't ever scare me like that Optimus!” I squawked.“I'm sorry, but what are you doing out here?” he asked. “It's past your recharge time youngling.”“thinking of home,” I said. “I miss everything and everyone.”“you'll see them again someday.” he said while picking me up and walking back to the hanger. “now it's time for you to go to recharge.” “Optimus? Thanks.” I said, then went to sleep.