D & P Chapter 6

>> REIZO

Its the day of Prom, everybody had dates, and everybody was busy enough to go to the academy, Yuuki was with Alexandre, freaking bastard getting all Yuuki's time and attention... me and Senjo had the cheerleaders as our dates, and mine was Len, she's not even my type anyway. Senjo was snooping around with a guy friend of mine at the corridor, he said something about the " Adresses of the girls " in the academy, what a perverted stalker he is.

" Look Reizo! Len's adress! " he laughed as he held the document, " Interested? "

" Not really, and are we supposed to be giving out the reminders for prom tonight? " I crossed my arms,

" Maybe, let's do that later, this is treasure you know! " His eyes were all sparkly, and his nose bleeding,

I pushed him down with my feet and sighed, " Okay, let's go. "

His eyes were all teary and snot was out his nose, " N-Noooo~ ... But- "

I cut him off when I grabbed his collar and pulled him out, " C'mon, your date is waiting. "

When we got outside, Yuuki was looking directly at my face, our faces were a inch apart, and only a move, we'll end up kissing, Yuuki blushed after a quick stare, and she covered her face of embarrassment, how cute. She kept apologizing and Senjo was smirking like an idiot as he excuse himself to go hand out the flyers without me, i was left alone with Yuuki outside the manager's office.

" U-Umm... I didn't know you were here... " She looked at the other side, denying to look at me,

I smiled weakly then patted her head, " We just had some buissness to do, you? "

She brought out papers from her interview then faced me directly, " I was just going to give these to her. "

I grabbed the papers then scanned it, " Hmm.... these looks like Alexandre's. "

" I-Its not like I volunteered to give it for him! " She looked away slightly blushing, and she took the papers from me,

" Yeah, whatever, I better go. " I frowned then excused my self, " When did you become such a tsun Yuuki? " I muttered,

>> YUUKI

Before Reizo left me alone, I heard him say sonething like, " Yuuki? " I heard a little of that, because he was a little far away, I only heard my name, which made me alot more curious why Reizo is such a big jerk to Alexandre, and why does he act so mad when he hears me say Alenxandre's name? Why do I have to always be left clueless?!

I knocked to the manager's office as she let me in, " I brought the papers. "

She smiled at me then took the papers, " Thank you Yuuki, say, I saw you speaking to Reizo a while back, is everything okay? "

I smiled weakly then nodded, " He seems so tense when I talk about the new friend I made. "

She smiled then let me sit down, taling interest, " So, I don't often see Reizo like this, is your new friend a guy? "

" Yes.. he's Alexandre, the new student. " I nodded as I looked back at her,

" Yes, the French one.. Maybe you shouldn't listen to this, let Reizo explain all of this to you, at the right time. "

" Reizo? He knows something I guess... " I looked down, looking at my hands rolled into a ball-like figure,

The manager smiled as she held my hand, " You should talk this out to them and not me. "

I closed my eyes then nodded as an ok to her, " Ok, thank you. "

She stood up as I stood up, " You're welcome, now go, they might be waiting. "

I excused myself as I went out, maybe I really should be worrying because I think I'm the only ont that doesen't understand the problem here, I need help. According to the manager's advice, I should just reason out with both of the guys, but it isn't the right time yet, if I ask them, then they freak out, it might cause a terrible scene that'll make the school news go wild.

" YU-U-KI! " Turai came up from my back and surprised me, " I'm back! "

" E-Ehh, you almost gave me a heart attack... " I sighed as I sat down and closed my eyes, " Welcome back. "

She smiled at me then laughed, " You're overreacting again Yuuki, anyways, having a great time with Alexandre? "

I felt my face heat up a little when she teased me, " You make it sound wrong Turai. "

" Aww~! You're blushing! " she pranced around as I looked down with my face still blushing,

" Tu-rai~! Stop teasing my date! " Alexandre showed up, waving his hand and smiling brightly as always,

" I'm sorry... haha, okee! " Turai continued, " I'll be leaving both of you alone first! " then she ran away,

I reached out to her but she was gone, " Turai- Uuughhh.... "

Alexandre sat down besides me and out his arm around my shoulder, " You don't like being with me? Yuuki? "

I looked at him and sweatdropped, " Its n-n-not like that! Its okay. "

He smiled at me then laughed, " Its okay~! I know you don't hate me! "

" I don't hate my friends, of course, I respect them. " I smiled back at him, and he frowned a bit, but smiled after,

" Okay! Enough internet for now Yuuki! " He pushed me up as we headed to our class,

>> REIZO

Hah! I just walked in my next class when I saw Yuuki with Alexandre, he got friendzoned! Wait... I'm also friendzoned.. Oh well, I'm used to it, maybe its his first time getting rejected through friendzoning. As I chuckled, Senjo was looking at me strangely, and asked a bit of questions, but we started soon enough.

As classes ended, I saw Yuuki with her friend Turai heading to the library, again. But Alexandre was nowhere in sight, his classmates told me that he already went home, since I have free time at my hands, I decided to be with Yuuki and Turai with their libart work, Senjo excuses himself as he went home with a couple of friends.

I opened the door and saw Yuuki sitting alone in a isle reading, " Hm, must be alone. " I approached her and sat with her,

She looked at me with a look of shock, " Ah! Reizo, I didn't know you go in the library. "

I chuckled a bit then smiled, " I just felt like it. "

" O-Okay then, would you read a book? Or study? " She asked, still reading the book,

" I'm going to study actually, and you're reading a book also. " I looked at her book, which said ' Collage Mathematics '

My eyes filled with surprise, I asked her, " You're already that far ahead? "

She nodded, looking at me a bit, " Yeah, I just wanted to know about the Mathematics at Collage. "

I stood up, grabbed a harder copy of her book, and started to read, " Hmm.... Collage Math is really easy. "

" Wow, confident? You got a C- at the Math test earlier, didn't you? " She moved her eyebrow, seeming to be smirking,

" I-Its not like I said I can handle it or anything!! " I blushed immediatly and looked away,

She laughed, then smashed a booklet at my face, " Its for prom, you gotta read this. "

On that day, mankind recieved a grim reminder, the apocalypse of the Prom.
>> Next Chapter, D & P Chapter 7!! { Also Prom Chapee }