New fond feeling..#4

"You at this time," swara asked being surprised after opening door... she was super duper happy to see him earlier...

"Yep, okay get ready... we are going out" sanskar replied within no time...

"Out..?" her eyes get widen listening him...

"Yeah, why do u have any problem..? I  thought to take you out as U said u always free" he narrowed his brow...

"Haan, but" she hesitates...

"Hmm, if u have any problem then okay... no worries I.."

"No no no, just wait for 2mi nope 30 mins will get ready" she interrupts him... he nods with smile at her excitement...

Finally he thought to take her out, she sighs happily...
*******

Swara stands infront of wardrobe biting her nails morethan 10 mins being confused..  her eyes were simultaneously travelled between sanskar and wardrobe...

"How he wants her to tie, neck tie for him just lyk she too wants him to select dress for her" he thought and moves towards swara smilingly  but before that swara selects a salwar and shirt...

"Matching matching" she chirped happily turning towards him and showing her salwar and matching shirt for sanskar...

"Huh sanskar none will beat u getting nose cut from her, she stares u bz she just wants to wear matching dress of urs... nothing else" he gives different reaction in his face...

"Atleast she wants matching dress of urs" he smiled himself...

She looks him confused "what..?"
"Nothing" he flashes his 32...

**********
Swara crossed her hand around chest narrowing her eye brow...
"Wo I left car for service" he smiles sheepishly sitting in bike... she nods her head and sits behind him with "I believed" smile in reply...

He adjust the mirror and accelerates bike clutching the brake.. but bike isn't move a bit.... she placed his hand on her shoulder, bike automatically starts to move making her smile...

"Swara" he called her...
"Haan mams"
"Dont u want knw where we are going" he asked...

"Hmm, no need... I knw u wont to take me the place which I don't like" she replied...

"Ohho So much trust on ur husband"

"Hmm...I started to trust him even before I knew about him" she said genuinely making him feel happy... he stares her through mirror...

She follows him without a word, with a trust... he yearns her trust... is he need anything from her nothing... his lips curled in to smile...

First time they're going out together after their marriage... she wants to go temple but thinking "he might be planned something",  she kept silent... he stops is bike at temple just like as reading her mind... she looks him surprised... 

"Lets come" she nods to him...both went inside the temple...Her eyes closed infront of God idol, his eyes oogled her... pandit eyed glared him... but who mind... he adores her every move... her hand automatically went to fill her maang with sindhoor after getting prasad from pandit... he smiles...

"Swara" she lifts her eye hearing him... he holds her hand and fills her maang by still holding her hand...

he replied his answer to pandit glare and other boys who is staring his wife... she is his and belongs to him...she bow down with shy looking around everyone...  it may be simple and easiest thing to do but that was something special to her when he fills her maang...