Plain To England

(PICTURE OF ELIZABETH TO THE SIDE)

Elizabeth POV

"Elizabeth fucking Martinez Hurry for we be late I wanna see some God damn sexy Wolfs!" My best friend Emily shouts at me from down stairs. We were currently packing last bit of cloths and getting ready for our Plain to England for summer break!

"Hold your fake Tits. I'm coming you little wolf slut." I shout back at her taking in my appearance one last time. My dark brown hair curled to perfection under my blue beanie, dark blue high waste jeans, white and blue flower shirt, and blue and white converses perfect.

I run down stairs grabbing my bags as I step out of me and Emy's shared apartment, gonna miss this place.

Turning around I fake gasp as I take in what Emy is wearing. Black high waste jeans, black and white flower shirt, black and white converses her hair straighten to perfection under an black beanie. Omg !

"Ugh Emy why did you copy me" I ask fake pouting. She rolls her eyes flipping her natural blonde hair.

"Liz babe I was dress before you no way I could have copied"

"I hate you" I pouted

"Love you to babes" she said kissing my cheek as we both headed out on our way to the airport. This should be fun.

-At the airport-

" Flight 14 to England you may now aboard flight 14 to England you may now aboard" we heard the flight announcer said .

"So Emily what are we doing first when we get there?" I asked Emy setting my things up in the high to reach cubbies.

" well we can go to our new house first then make our way to the Wolf bar called Le Dark Moon Bar. How does that sound?" She asked sitting down in her seat turning her cell off as did I.

" sounds great but I'ma take a little nap for now I'm kinda tired ." She nodded in agreement leaning her chair backwards as did I closing my heavy eyes.

-Arriving at new house-

We arrived at the new house in England choosing bedrooms and putting our stuff away. My room was a lime green with purple swirls mixed. Bright purple dressers and lime green carpet.

Emy room was bright yellow wit pink poke-a-dots . Pink dressers and a fuzzy yellow rug to step on when getting out of bed. The house was nice small but cozy. Two bedrooms with walk in closets and bathrooms. An hallway bathroom medium kitchen, and bigger living room.

After getting settled me and Emy Re did our hair and we were good to go. We arrived at the bar and was greeted by many wolf whistles and sweaty bodies bumping ours. I was sitting at the bar stand with Emy when I heard some one clear their throat on the mic and began to talk.

I looked toward the stage to see what he looked like. He was so sexy. Long dark brown hair two lip piercings on one side and tattoos every where. And as if he felt me stearing he looked up at me catching my gaze.

He looked me up and down and licked his lips then met my eyes again. I instantly got wet and warm in the lower region just from him licking his lips.

And again as if he smelt my arousal he smirked at me and bit his lips turning back around. And I finally was able to look away and breath again.

I looked over to Emily who looked out of breath and in a daze starring at some guy on the drums he had a lighter brown hair that was shorter than the other boy. Both boy eyes were a very bright hazel.

Emily finally looked away and faced me with a WTF look I just shrugged as we both closed our legs tightly at the same time. In don't know if she feel what I feel but I need that boy that's on the stage and I plan on having him tonight.