Weird Dates, Sexual Jokes

-Jake Point Of Veiw-

I honestly love teasing her. Her cute little face just heats up, from her neck to her ears. She truly is beautiful. Even while she sits her tapping her foot out of nervousness she's still so pretty. I slowly reach out and grab her tiny hand in mine and squeeze lightly, any harder and she'll break.

"Loosen up babe I won't bite you,..... Unless you want me to. " I wink at her watching her blush snatching her hand away as she let's out a little giggle.

" Your such a pervert you know. And don't even think about getting into tease pantties their metal and you need a key." She replies in a sassy tone, and oh fuck that's a turn on. I could just pin her up right in that seat and she wont even stop me. Put my hands down her tight little pan-

"Jake stop staring at my lady parts the light is green for crist sake. " She Mumbles snaping her fingers in my face cutting me out my dirty thoughts.

"Huh ? Oh sorry babe we're here anyway" I grin unbuckling my seat belt and putting the child lock on her side as I get out. Rushing around to her side I grin at her attempt at being annoyed. I smile even wider once I open the door for her.

"Really a child lock ? What am I three ?" She asks taking her seatbelt off and grabbing my outstretched hand.

"No of course not I just wanted to be the propper gentleman." I say as she rolls her pretty big Chocolate eyes.

"Oh such a smooth one you are " she taunts at me.

Quickly grabbing her arm stopping her attempt to walk off I push her up against the car and whisper in her ear.

"But baby I could be oh sooooooo rough." I whisper then walk off like nothing happened just then my Beta Mark pulled up with Emily attached to him.

'Hmm some people are quite touchy' I thought to my self. Looking back I almost bump into Elizabeth and she mubbles a quiet 'mm sorry' under her breathe as she watches her best friend and mines walk over to us.

"Sup Jake, ready to go in ? Oh and hello Elizabeth you look beautiful tonight." Mark says smiling widely and I growl under my breath.

"She knows she looks beautiful tonight worry about your girl you mut!" I shout at him. I didn't mean it I swear my wolf is just very possessive. Shaking my head I apologize to Mark and grab Beth's hand.

"Its fine Alp- Jake, Jake it's fine us wolfs can get quite jealous when it comes to our mates. " Mark says grabbing Emily's hand as well.

"Well are we just going to stand here or....." Emily's sentence gets cut short by everyone (Elizabeth) turning to stare (glare) at her. " I mean. Its not a problem.... We can like just s-sit here and talk if you guys want to. I'll order the food and even pay if I have to and w-we c-an eat right h-here. " She stutters out with a nervous laugh looking away from Beth's scary stare.

Elizabeth let's out a low giggle and breaks out into a wide grin grabbing Emily's hand intertwining their fingers. Emily stares at their fingers then smiles widely at Elizabeth bringing here in for a hug.

Me and Mark fist punch and lead the girls into the restaurant. We knew that they would be talking again today, guess the plan worked.

'Tonight is going to be a memorable night.' I though to my self.

Hi Every One. Here's The Next Chapter. I'm Just Going To Stop Saying I'll Be Able To Post The Next Day Because Things Always Get In The Way. But Here's The New Chapter None The Less.

Love You My Sexy Little Panguins Enjoy, And If You Don't Then Fine By Me.