This Cannot Be Happening!

This chapter is dedicated to JakeVanderArk for commenting like I'd asked!! Any comment makes me all smiles so please do and I'll post more often!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap~I pulled out my phone and showed him. “I think that one is beautiful.” He pointed to me. “Who is that?” He asked like he was in a trance.

“That’s me.” He stiffened.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Selena

“Oh, well I have to go. Find the money and I just want pepperoni.” He walked out. Was he embarrassed to call me beautiful or shocked it was me?

It was taken earlier this year at Tibby’s annual sleepover. I’d kill to have one of them with me, giving me advice. I found the money and ordered.

Then once it got here I wrote Jessie’s name on a box then set it outside his door. I didn’t feel right. So I wrote him a note

. ‘Jessie there’s no need to be like this. If you won’t talk text. 549-9219.’ sucking up my nerves

. I knocked on the door and ran to my room. Here goes nothing.

Tiffiny

Practice has been going on for hours. All the girls are tired including me. So right now we’re resting. “Who do you like Tiffiny?” Oh no. I hated the question because I always cheated on my boyfriend. It made me feel guilty...

“Oh, I don’t like anyone.” My phone rang.

“Tiffiny Waters! No cell phones!” “It’s my sister.”

“Okay go ahead.” cheer advisor dismissed me outside. Okay I lied, it was Selena.

But we were just like sisters anyway. “What’s up Sel I’m busy?” “I just gave my number to a guy. Was that wrong?” “Selena McCall is flirting!!” I said in a sweet, flowing tone.

“Am not!” “Why’d you give him your number anyway?” “Well he kinda hates me and I hate it when people don’t like me.” “Sel! You’re the most liked person in Virginia! Man up! One guy not liking you won’t kill.”

“But he’s hot.”

“Ouch! That hurt from across the world! Selena Marie if this guy texts you because you made him. I’m sure he likes you!” She knew I was serious because I said her middle name. “And there’s one more thing.” I walked back into practice and stood on the mats. “What love?”

“He got all embarrassed once he said something about our picture and left. I don’t know if he means what he said or not.” “What did he say?”

“He pointed to me and said ‘I think this one is beautiful.’.” I fainted.

All I heard were voices. Selena was on speaker. “Hello? Tiff? Tiffiny! Hello answer me!!”

“Yes hi, I’m the cheer advisor. It seems your sister has fainted.” My head was being supported by a pillow. “Fainted! Did my news shock her that much?”

“Perhaps. Well she seems to be awaking now. Here you go.” She turned the phone off speaker and handed it to me. “Tiff? Are you okay?”

“He called you beautiful?” “Yeah. What does that mean?” I closed my eyes from the spinning.

“It means he really, really likes you. Okay Sel my room is spinning. Call back later.” “Okay be safe. I’m going to bed. Love you.” “Love you too.” She hung up the phone.

“Since when is a guy calling your sister beautiful, an important matter?” the cheer chick asked.

“She never has this.” “Really? Wow. Guess Virginia is the state of virgins.” I grabbed the pillow from under my head and put it on top of my face.

“Shut up.” I mumbled.

Tibby

Once we got back to the house that guy was leaning against his car. “Does he stalk you guys?” “Oh don’t you remember Damen darling?” my aunt asked. Damen, Damen……Oh! That’s Damen?!

He is my worst enemy! He always teased me and always made me cry. I hate him. No one knew he did all these terrible things to me. Because he only did it when we were alone. I scoffed and got out the car.

Damen had gotten….hot.

Shocking.

“Why is he here?” “He’s staying with Ray for a while honey. He never bothers anyone.”

“Speak for yourself.” I mumbled. “Pardon?” “Nothing.” I hadn’t been here since I was 7. Nine years ago. Wonder if he recognizes me? What do I care anyway? I ran in the house ready to get into my pajamas. “Tibby dinner!” Ah crap forgot. I threw on some shorts and a tank

. “Coming!” I ran out and sat. The farthest away from Damen. “Oh honey your seat is next to Damen.” “Shit.” I mumbled.

“Did you just swear?” “No. I don’t swear grandmother.” I sat next to Damen and ate as quickly as I could.

 After dinner I rushed to my room. Well, tried. Someone grabbed me by the waist.

“Don’t cuss huh?” Someone whispered in my ear. I am sure it wasn’t my cousins. “Who?” I turned around to a smirking Damen.

“You’re an idiot. Do you know who I am?” “A cousin of my friends.”

“Tibby Romero?” He dropped his hand. “Tibby? That’s you?” He looked at me up and down.

“You got hot.” He said still amazed. I slapped his face. “Eyes up ace.” “Ace? Tell me you’re not over that and don’t dig this.” He pulled his shirt to his perfect abs. If I wasn’t a good actor I would have been drooling.

“I’ve seen better ace.” I skipped off to my room. I only called him ace because he was a jerk around me until people showed up, then I was invisible.

Skylar

There is nothing for me to do here! Well the school awards were tomorrow. Don’t ask me why they were the day after school ended. Maybe something would happen with me and Eric. Who knows? I can only hope. Whatever don’t stress, just sleep Sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Since I have pre-writted this story..please except the Sky story. I wanted a 5th charecter but her story is a bit interesting but not much. So comment if I should keep her or take her out..

Also comment if you have any suggestions on how to make her story more captive to your appeal.

Please vote & comment!! I'd love you forever <3 rofl!!

Okay TTYLXOX

Shyanne<3