Sorry!! Read this then Impressions!

Ugh my story must not have updated!! I feel so bad you guys are probably confused! And I'm pissed as well! Okay so here read this and you'll get Impresssions better!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffiny

We went to my house to finish packing. Once we were done we all sat down on my bed. Yeah, it’s that huge. “I’ll miss you guys.” Skylar whined. I got teary eyed.

“Promise each other we will call, text, write. We can never leave out anything that happens! Especially about a guy. That includes Eric.” Selena said.

“Let it go!” Skylar said. Skylar has no idea she’s in love with a guy who has a girlfriend. We all know but her, we just don’t have the heart to tell.

They are perfect, and Eric does flirt with her. He just has a girlfriend. Everyone is leaving a week early from school except Skylar since she’s not going anywhere she has to stay. “Guys, I don’t wanna leave to cheer camp to be without you guys.” I whined.

We all hugged. “Promise we will always be close no matter what happens?” Tibby said.

“Promise.” We all said simultaneously.

Skylar

Well this is the last day of school. I grabbed my books and headed for my first hour.

The day went by quick. Well it is half a day. I left my 3rd hour. Oh God Eric was behind me and my gay friend David was walking next to me. I can’t have him thinking I’m with him. David poked me on my side. “Stop that!” I whisper-yelled. He smiled and blew in my ear. I punched him, quickly looking through my bangs to see Eric, and then I punched him in the arm.

“Don’t do that! Aren’t you gay?!” I yelled. Now Eric won’t think I’m with him. Yay. David poked my side and ran. I saw Eric stop but I didn’t look back to see where. So I just stopped at my friend Krista’s locker. “Hey, wanna walk outside together?”

“Sure.” She continued to put her books in her bag. I saw Eric a couple lockers and a door down. He was talking to his girlfriend and her friend. Yeah he had a girlfriend. I didn’t tell my best friends because who knows what they would do to her.

Eric was facing me and just looking at me. I panicked and started helping Krista with her books. I held her bag open. Then Eric switched sides to where his back was to me. I let out a sigh of relief and continued to help Krista. She was one of those people who thought me and Eric would make a cute couple. Then I looked through my bangs and saw Eric staring at me, girlfriend to his back talking with a friend. She is so stupid she doesn’t even notice.

Then I wanted to look better and I moved my head. He spun around faster than a ballerina. Then he said bye to his girlfriend. Then he walked past me. Then I started rushing Krista. Once we finally made it outside I couldn’t find him. Dang it! Yeah, I like this guy that much.

Selena

I arrived in Australia about 4. Man was I tired. I swear I just wanted to roll up in a ball and sleep forever. Brianna came and picked me up. She was about 26. She had black, silky hair like mine. But I had highlights. She had brown eyes and a figure most people will kill for. “Sel! I missed you!” I haven’t seen Brianna since I was 12. “Hey Bri.” “You’re beautiful! Wow honey you gotta figure!” She put her hand on my waist. I slapped it away. “We’re in public, stop it!” I got in the car and stared out the window. I missed my friends.

Once we got to her house there was some man there. “Who’s that?” I asked. “That’s Keith. My boyfriend.” “He lives with you?” “Eh, kinda. We spend the night at each other’s houses occasionally. You’d like him.” “Not really.”