(16.) Two Shots In One

(16.) Analogical/Prinxiety/Logicality - Two Shots In One

[1.] Analogical -
Logan and Virgil decided to spend the day together, just the two of them, leaving Patton and Roman to do whatever they wanted until they got back. The two had already planned their day beforehand so they could just so on with their day.

They first began by walking around for a while; doing nothing but talking and having fun. But soon the sunny sky was replaced by dark, grey clouds and only Logan had noticed out of the two.

"It looks like it's going to rain, doesn't it?" Logan asked Virgil who appeared to be oblivious to the clouds that were threatening to give them an unwanted shower.

"No," Virgil replied without sparing a glance at the sky. "Just ignore it; it might just be normal clouds."

Logan wanted to argue against that but decided to just agree with the younger and continue with their walk.

The day passed by and it became evening. Logan and Virgil were sat on a park bench watching the sun go down whilst talking about anything they could think of in order to stay out a bit longer. Eventually the wind had picked up and small droplets began to fall from the sky and hit the ground.

Logan sighed, "We should start heading home, it's late and it's starting to rain." He turned to face the younger who just sat there with a peaceful expression; eyes closed and his head tilted upwards with his lips curved into a small smile as if he was enjoying the drops of water that fell upon his face.

Silence surrounded the two; allowing the sound of the rain and wind to flow through their ears before Virgil stood up hesitantly. "Okay."

The two began to walk still surrounded by the comfortable silence. During their walk home the rain began to come down harsher as the wind picked up. Logan bit his lip in frustration – wishing they had gone home earlier. Logan had a strong dislike towards the rain whereas in contrast Virgil was falling behind him with a smile expressing his enjoyment. That was until he felt a hand grip his. His eyes opened to be met with Logan's brown eyes. Logan gave a slight tug on his arm, signalling to start running.

They ran with Virgil trailing behind Logan, who noticed this and looked back to find Virgil with a smile as he ran. Despite becoming drenched Logan smiled at the sight of his younger friend with a small but kept running. They found out everyone had already fallen asleep by the time they had gotten home, so they dried off and did they night routine as quietly as they could – bidding a 'goodnight' to each other before heading to bed themselves.

Next day rolled around and Logan had realised Virgil had not left his room the entire morning so he had decided to check on him. He opened the door after knocking to find him in his bed curled up under the warm blankets, clearly trying to hide the cold he had gained from yesterday. That day Logan spent his time with Virgil, keeping him company and trying his best to make him feel better.

[2.] Prinxiety/Logicality - Scary Stories
Patton, Logan and Roman decided to have a little bonding sleepover, meaning they had to drag an unwilling Virgil into their activities – despite how much he protested.

"Can you just go to sleep now?"

"We still need to set up, Hot Topic."

"Can we not just sleep in our own rooms?"

"Then it's not really much of a sleepover, kiddo," Patton commented whist helping Logan get all the blankets and pillows for everyone. They got an agitated groan in response but they ignored it and continued to set up for the night.

At long last everything was set up but no one other than the dark trait was tired. Everyone gathered around the TV to watch some movies; with Logan and Patton cuddled on one side of the couch, Roman on the other side and Virgil finding comfort on the carpeted floor with his back pressed against the furniture.

The movie came to an end and it was time for everyone to get some sleep for the night. However, Virgil smirked as he came up with the plan to tell a little creepy story. The lights dimmed and he started the story.

"Not too long ago there was a teenage girl who was being payed to babysit three kids, no older than the age of 3. She had left the kids in the play place by the backdoor whilst she stayed in the living room to watch TV, keeping an ear out for the youngers."

Everyone went silent while waiting for Virgil to continue on with the story.

"After some time the phone rang and with no hesitation, she picked it up. Before she could say anything a low came from the other end – 'Centimetre squares, centimetre squares...'" Virgil paused, looking at the confused and slight scared expressions on his family's faces'. "The girl hung up confused but brushed it off as a prank."

Silence again.

"A few more moments passed before the phone rang again and with slight hesitation the girl picked it up. 'Centimetre squares, centimetre squares...'" Another pause. "Fear bubbled up inside her but again she brushed it off and ended the call. More time passed and once more the phone rang and she finally had enough and phoned her phone company to explain her situation. They said they'd track and block the caller."

"Another call came and she picked it up with hesitation and put it against her ear; this time instead of the deep voice it was the phone company, telling her to get out of the house..." Virgil paused, taking a moment to look into the eyes of each side. "Why? Because they tracked down the number... and it was coming from inside the house!" He yelled.

Patton let out a small squeak and cuddled up against Logan.

"After being frozen in fear for a few seconds before throwing the phone to the ground and ran to get the kids, only to find..."The atmosphere grew tense as they waited for the ending.

"That the kids were dead, surrounded by their own blood. Cut into centimetre squares..." He trailed off creepily, smirk taking over his lips when he eyed the terrified expressions.

Logan hugged Patton back when he felt the fatherly trait shake more. Time passed and everyone had lain down to sleep – Patton and Logan holding each other close. Once everyone had fallen asleep Virgil –who had waited for the others to sleep so he could go back to his own room- stood up and was about to leave when he felt a shaking grip on his hoodie sleeve. He looked down to see Roman and guilt immediately took over as he remembered how Roman felt about stories like the one he had told. He sat back down and began to play with his hair, making Roman calm down. Soon enough the shaking prince fell into a peaceful slumber with Virgil trailing off after.