Chapter 6

"How do you expect me to heal from this!."

Octavia's POV:

Octavia's POV:

I woke up to the sun glaring into the room. I felt stiff and something hard against my back. An arm laid on my waist. I turned to see who it was, Ryan. I couldn't move, but I still had enough room to look around to see where I was. My room. Amelia and Jamie laid on the floor. What happened last night? Memories piled in like cars crashing.

"Tyler, please don't do something you'll regret." I said.

"I won't regret anything." He said as he began to kiss my neck.

"Please, Tyler get off of me. I don't want this." I said as I tried to push him off.

"Shh, baby girl. It's alright." He whispered into my ear.

"Stop it Tyler! Get off of me!" I screamed as I tried to push him off but his grip was too tight.

"Why should I? You look hot tonight. You want this." He said as he kissed my neck.

I felt tears run down my cheek. I needed to get out of here. I don't want to be here anymore. His grip slowly loosened, I managed to get out and tiptoe to the kitchen.

"I can't do this anymore." I said softly as I stared at the counter top. "Moms gone, dads away, someone took advantage of me, and the person I want most doesn't want me. Why am I always left alone."

I wiped the tear that slid down my cheek. "I need food." I thought to myself.

I went to the cabinet to grab a bowl, grabbing milk and Lucky Charms, I sat down at the island pouring the cereal and milk into the bowl. I began to eat starring out the big window that stood there in the kitchen wall.

"Who am I kidding, I seriously can't do this anymore. I need my mom back, I need dad here more. And I need Ryan to want me, like I want him." I said softly as I ate.

"Hey, good morning!" Said Ryan as he came into the kitchen rubbing the back of his head. He went to grab a bowl, then pouring the Lucky Charms and milk. "So, your dad called me a bit ago."

"You didn't tell him did you?" I said as scooped more cereal out.

"No, I think you should be the one to tell him when you are ready. I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do." He said as he began to eat.

We sat there eating in silence but it wasn't an awkward silence. Then he opened his mouth to say something I hoped he didn't hear.