Greninja

"..." : Narrator whining about usual stuff

'...' : Character speaking

-: Me speaking or stopping the Narrator

Greninja!

The sun shone, the bird chirped and Ash was sleeping upside down while drooling about FOOD. Guess what time is it, it is Adventure Time... Ops sorry wrong story *Cough*Cough* As the clock showed, it was eight in the morning.

As Ash was still lying, and have not show any sign of waking up, a pair of devilish eyes peeping him from the door. With it smug grin and it hands gestured like an Evil Mad Scientist, it slowly made it way through the mass.

*Tap*Tap*Tap*

The footstep of the Evil Being could be heard. Just what was it planing to do to our poor little "Fucking Dense Ash."

"Calm Down Narrator, Calm Down. Haaa,huuuu. Okay back to the story."

With one strong scream,

'Pikaaachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu'

'Arghhhhh'

Ash that we know was being hit by a thunderbolt by the Evil Being. "Damn you I should settle it myself, do not interrupt my Plan next Time Bruh."

That Evil Being let out a laugh that was so innocent.

'Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika'

Ash groan in frustration. He slowly and slowly tried to grab that Evil Being from the back when it did not notice. But that thing ran like a coward.

"Are you fucking kidding me. Ran like a coward. If that was me I will face him like a man"

-Me gesture for security to come in*

"That Fucker will pay. Hey, what are you doing? I'm the narrator, you can't do this to me. No not the ball, please. Oh, thanks wait no, not the sausage. Wait wait wait, noooooooooo"

-Sorry for the inconvenient

*Tuuuuuutttttttt*

'Damn you Pikachu, come back here'

Ash said while trying to chase him. But because he was still dizzy from waking up, he stumbled against a chair and fell down from the stair endlessly. What is this, some old comedic show?

After gaining his composure back after the fall, he made his way through the kitchen and grabbed something to eat.

'Let see, oat Nah. Cookies Nah. Vegies Eww and Nah. Hurrrmmm, what is this?'

He took out a box. On the box, it was written, [Memes Cereal]. Ash without a second though grabbed a bowl, a spoon, a carton of milk and that cereal. After that, he poured all some of the cereal and the milk into the bowl.

Using the spoon, he ate the cereal and he could feel all the memes were flowing inside his head.

[Leeroy Jenkins]

[Genji Main]

[Pepe The Frog]

'Wow, I could feel the Memes' Ash said, while his sound clearly heard like a praised. After he finished the breakfast, he took a shower and dress up. I just took him about 10 minutes to finished. He wonder, why does girl took more time using shower and picking some clothes.

But he just shrugged it off because he knew that I was not his business.

"For the first fucking time, you are right Ash. I am so proud *Tears Drop Endlessly* Hichhichichi*

That settled, he took some time lazing off. Because it was holiday, he thought he could contact Prof.Oak and asked about Greninja. It was already a couple of day but Greninja does not seems to arrive.

That thought itself made him worry, who does not worry. Your friend is being transported for a couple of day which you just took about a day.

"But wait, we do not have Pokemon, Hooray we does not need to deliver our friend to a place like it is something."

Just when he was about to go to the Pokemon Center, the doorbell rang.

[Is it too late to say I am sorry *Ting Kting Ting Ting* Cuz I just need more than Your Body *Ting Kting Ting Ting*]

"What the hell, it is a fucking Justien Bieber song. Cover your ears before it go deaf"

'Coming' Ash went to the front door, twisting the doorknob and an unfamiliar face was revealed.

*SFX: Dun Dun Dun*

'Are you Ash Ketchup?' than man asked in a very polite voice.

'Yes, I am Ash Ketchum. Not Ketchup!' the man face goes a little bit curious.

'But it says here Deliver this to Ash Ketchup' the man gave Ash a paper and guess what, it really said Ash Ketchup.

'I guess, it is me' Ash said while denying the fact that his name is Ash Ketchup.

"Sure he does seems like a bottle of Ketchup for me"

-Well, back to the story, again!

'Okay, you have something delivered to you by Prof Oak. Just sign here, here and here' Ash goes with the flow and he ended up getting a box about a size of football.

'I wonder what is inside this' Ash quickly got a knife and cut through the packaging. And inside it was, a Pokeball?!

"I knew it, from the title. I knew that this chapter is about MFMMFMFMF"

-Shut up you brat. Spoiler is Enemy!

He grabbed it and observed it for a little while.

'It seems familiar?' he said astonished. The fact that maybe that Pokeball was holding a very -powerful Pokemon inside it.

"Argh, just throw it already"

- *Me shoved a bomb inside narrator's mouth*

"Ughaahaa" P/S: He is not dead

'Well, only one thing to do. Go Pokeball!" the Pokeball let out a string-like light with a bluish color. Something was forming at the end of the light. It figured was a dark blue skin, with a shuriken pattern at both of it feet.

It had a scarf made out of it own tongue. And it had a white tummy, with a frog-like feature it was,

'GRENINJA!'

'Ninja'

Greninja let out a cried. It was a cried of joy, after many months they can finally see each others again.

Ash gave Greninja a bro hug which he accepted with both of his arm.

'I am glad you are back Greninja'

'Gren Nin Ninja'

'Sure we have a lot of thing to talk about' Ahs lead Greninja to his room. As the talked about their past life, their old adventure, and their current life. Both of them shared their memories together. And without knowing, the cloak already struck noon.

A/N: And Finish. Huh, it took longer than I thought. Now this story is more like a rant base story where as I writing the story, the narrator and Me give their comment. Do you like it or you guys just preferred and old and plain story like all of the old chapter? I don't know which one did you guys like the most but if you don't like this way of story, I will gladly change it without a second thought. Just stated you comment and complaint, Cmon I don't bite. I promise. Well anyway, I am sorry for the Grammar and the Update. I was just frustrated with my current Grades that's all. It is not like I hate writing a story for you guys to enjoy. I also made another story but it is in my language. I could say it is more like a manuscript rather than some random story. Yeah, so that's it I guess for now. See you guys in the next Chapter, BYE!