Recovery

Chapter 9

Ash P.O.V

Ow, my head hurt so much.

What happen? Last time I remember following a light in the forest. I wonder where is Pikachu,  I can't hear his voice.

And what is this heavy load on my stomach?

I open my eyes slowly only to find a maiden is sleeping on my stomach. Her facial expression was very cute and lovely. Her innocent face while sleeping is like an angel.

Wait, what if she awake. Maybe she will think I'm a creep. But I can't resist it. Damn it, now my face feel hot.

Why what is wrong with me. Did I got a disease, now my chest is hurting? My heart is now beating rapidly.

Thump. Thump. Thump

The sound is very loud and clear. Will I die soon? I still don't achieve my dream. And also our promise need to be fulfilled.

Just what the heck is happening. Maybe if I eat something I will be fine. Yeah, that's right, it is because my stomach is empty. Well, now I need to find food.

Let my quest begin.

A/N: Just Ash reaction tho. This idea is flowing inside my mind. If you like this type of story make sure to let me know

Normal P.o.V

Ash tried to move away from Lillie. He tried his best to do that without making Lillie woke up. But as always, it failed.

Lillie let out a big yawn, still doze off. But her eyes widen upon seeing Ash already awake. Without a second thought, she hugged Ash using all of her willpower.

'Lillie, it hurt' Ash let ou a cried of pain.

Lillie quickly loosen her grip a little bit but still hugging Ash. Little did she know that our little dense Ash was blushing without even knowing it.

'Where were you?' that was the first question Lillie asked.

Ash tried to recall his memories at the forest. Black and orange marking, Beware, new Pokemon. All of it seems blurry to him.

'I can't remember anything. Only one thing that I remember clearly, I found a very cool Pokemon, it has orange and black marking all over on his body. Also, it can fly with a great speed. Like you see it there that Whoosssshhhhh, it was gone!'

Ash answered Lillie question with a childish like answer. Lillie was confused for a moment but she was still very happy because Ash was alright.

'It seems like I didn't understand a single bit of your answer but I'm glad you was okay Ash'

She gave him a very heartwarming smile. Ash felt a little bit guilty because he broke their promise.

'Lillie, sorry because I went wandering in the forest without thinking about our promise. I even went very far by breaking it and make you worried. Again, I'm so sorry'

'No, I already forgive you. Just remember try not to do it again'

'I can't promise but I will try okay'

Ash let out his pinky finger. Lillie then use her pinky finger to make a pinky promise. Ash sat beside Lillie on the bed.

Both of them have a smile on their face. Lillie thought this was a very good moment to confess. She gathered all of her strength and then faced Ash.

'Ash, I have something to tell you?'

'Huh?'

Every second she became more and more nervous.

'Ash, I like '

Dush, the door opened.

'Dank meme have arrived. Where is Donald Ash? Is he okay? Can his hair move swiftly again, the Dank Meme Lord is worried'

It was Hau who was addicted on memes. Gosh, why you need to ruined that moment.

In the end, both wait I mean the trio went home after Ash had fully recovered. Lillie still didn't tell Ash her true feeling because of the Memes Lord.

Memes FTW- Hau 2017

A/N: Sorry if this story is not the best. It is also a rush so pardon me so much. But I hope you will still enjoy it.

Also, I was thinking to make a new story.

So the story will take place in a Pokemon world. A boy from earth reincarnated into Pokemon world. With his past knowledge about Pokemon, can he achieved his dream there? And also can he succeed his mission?