Chapter 2

Chapter 2

RYAN'S POV

"Ryan! Wake up! Ash is going to walk you to the bassist area" Juliet said, shaking me.

"Have you guys been here before?" I asked, getting up and digging out some clothes.

"Every year for 2 years now!" Sammi said, steping out of the built in restroom in our cabin.

"Wow, ok, I'm going to get dressed, any of you have a flat iron? My mom wouldn't let me bring mine."

"Yea, its already plugged in and still on" Ella informed.

"Thanks" I said stepping into the bathroom. I got dressed and did my hair. "Do you guys have a teasing brush, eyeliner or a lip ring?" I asked stepping out.

"I have eyeliner, one of the guys probaly have a teasing brush and I bet Andy has a lip ring you can use."

"Thanks, my mom barley let me bring anything, she even confiscated my phone!"

"Ahh man that sucks, when you get your phone back, you HAVE to text us!" Sammi said, handing me eyeliner wrapped in paper.

"Thanks" I said looking at the paper and it was her number. The other 2 girls did the same and i gave them my number as well. I applied eyeliner and gave it back to Sammi.

"Cmon, we gotta get over there if you want time to do your stuff."

"Alright" I said pulling on some black converse. We walked over to the guys cabin and walked right in.

"HEY! WE COULD'VE BEEN NAKED!" CC yelled.

"Yea, cause you would tottaly change in front of each other" Ella said, walking over to Jake and giving him a kiss.

"Maybe we woulddddd" He said and we all just rollled our eyes.

"Andyyyy" Juliet said.

"Yes baby?" he asked with a kiss.

"Do you have a teasing brush and a extra lip ring?" She asked, running her finger across his chest.

"Jinxx probaly has a brush and of course I have an extra one, why?"

"Me mother" I spoke up. Andy looked in my direction. "Before I came, she confsicated my cell phone, lip rings, eyeliner, flat iron, teasing brush, you name it."

"Ahh sure, hold on" He said, breaking from Juliet's grip and walking over to his bag. He pulled out a lip ring and a marker. "Here" He said, placing the ring in my palm and then flipping my hand over. He wrote his number on my hand and capped the pen back up.

"Here" Jinxx said handing me his brush.

"Thanks" I said going into the bathroom. I teased my brown, blonde and blue hair and then ran the ring under water. I slipped it in my lip and walked out.

"Sexy" Andy commented which caused him to get the back of his head slapped by Juliet. "Agh baby, you know I love you" He said, giving her a kiss.

"Thanks I guess" I said messing with the ring.

"ALL VOCALISTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE KARAOKE BAR!" We heard a voice run throughout the camp.

"Thats us, see ya bitches" Andy said, dragging Juliet out of the cabin and Ella followed. I took their seat and we talked a little until that same voice rang out.

"ALL GUITARISTS PLEASE REPORT TO CABIN 1G"

"See ya!" Jinxx and Jake said walking out.

So far only Sammi, Ashley, CC and I were left.

"ALL DRUMMERS PLEASE REPORT TO CABIN 1D" CC got up and left. 

"ALL BASSISTS, PLEASE REPORT TO CABIN 1B!"

"Bye Sammi" Ashley said as he pulled me out.

"Bye!" I said as well.

"Bye!" She called.

As soon as we closed the door another voice rang out.

"IF YOUR INSTRUMENT WAS NOT CALLED, PLEASE REPORT TO THE MESS HALL!" Sammi soon came out and started walking in a different direction.

"So, first year?" Ashley asked.

"Yea"

"Just follow me and you wont get lost... probbaly. This is my 3rd year, actually, all 7 of us. Andy introuced us to the girls."

"Oh cool"

"Yea, your going to have so much fun" He said opening the door. "And I'll stay by your side the whole time" He whispered in my ear before walking in.

"HI ASHLEY!" The whole room screamed.

"Hey" He chuckled before sitting down. He patted the seat next to him and I sat down.

"Alright, future bassists, raise your hand if your new" 5 of us raised our hand including me. "Alright, please come to the front" All 5 of us walked up and stood in a line. "Starting with you, please say your name, age, where you live, favorite band, favorite song and why you decided to come" I was thankfully the last in the line.

"Ummm I'm Ryan Lee Silver, 15, from LA, I like Falling In Reverse, my favorite song is The Westerner by FIR and my mom signed me up so I automatically love her now... kind of, she confiscated all my "fun items'"

"Alright, welcome to Music Camp you 5, please sit down." We took our seats and Ashley turned to me.

"You live in LA?!" 

"Yea"

"So do I- Wait, damn, you 15!"

"Mhmm, how old are you?"

"I'm 1-"

"MR. ASHLEY PURDY! Stop talking with your girlfriend over there and pay attention, this is new stuff! Unless you wanna suck at bass all your life"

"Shes not my- I'm to- I'm not gun- whatever"

She finished the class and it was super fun.

"Alright, please bring your basses tomorrow! It's time for lunch!" We ran across the camp to the mess hall and were the first in line.

"Perfect" Ashley said, grabbing his food. I grabbed some and we waited for everyone else to come sit with us. We ate and hung out in our cabins until I was called.

"Ryan Silver, please come to the information booth as soon as possible"

"Umm where is that?"

"Very front of the camp, theres a big blue and white I cube over it." Sammi said,

"Thanks" I said and started walking.

ASHLEY'S POV

"FUCKKKKKK" I yelled, falling back on my bed.

"Whats wrong Ash?" Sammi asked.

"I love Ryan but... I can't date her!"

"Why not?!" Andy asked.

"Shes 15 and I'm almost 18!"

**********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Burn~ Fit For Rivals ----------->

GIMMIE IDEAS!