Chapter 3

Chapter Three

Stacy lead us into the house. Vanessa held onto my hand in case I have a sudden change of mind and decide to run towards the gates that lead out to the middle of no where. When I try to talk to her she looks away, when I struggle to break free she lock her arms even tighter.

Two pillars shaped of a lady closing her eyes, wearing a long sleeveless dress with real miniature heart shaped diamonds scattered on her dress and her hands shaped of a bowl welcome us as we step in. On my right was a white grand piano standing on a maroon colored mat with a gold color covering the edge of the mat.

" I'm gonna go take my shower mother. " Skyler said as he gave his mother a peck on her face.

Before I could grab a hold of the rest of their magnificent house hold, Stacy pulled Vanessa and I to a nearby polished marble white staircase with the same maroon colored mat with gold at the edge welcoming our every step up. We walk and walk and walk all the way up passing by many entrance to corridors till we reach a certain floor.

" come now. " Stacy reach both her hands towards Vanessa and I. We followed her passing by doors with the same design but can only be told apart by the few letters craved on each door's surface. We soon stood in front of the same designed door with my name carve on it cursively.

" this is soooo exciting!! " I heard Vanessa whispering to my ear.

Stacy twisted the doorknob gently and the wooden door open. A few maids were fondling with the queen size bed while others were sweeping off every last dust on the tables or the closets.

" didn't I tell you girls to clean this room up before 5pm today??? " Stacy scolded them. That was the first time I ever heard her scold but it wasn't loud, it was more of a strict question than scolding.

" we are truly sorry ma'am. " the nearest maid apologize on behalf of everyone in there including herself while she bowed towards Stacy. " hurry up!! " she quickly added but this time facing the other maids. They quicken their work and movements by a lot like it would cost them their life. Once they were finish, they held on to their cleaning materials and scurried out but not before giving Stacy a bow as they pass her.

" I'm so sorry for the mess. " Stacy touch my arm. " we wouldn't have expected to see you so soon. "

" it's alright Mrs, Par- I mean Stacy. " I said. She gave me a quick smile before entering the cleaned room. Vanessa and I followed her in with awe showing from our faces.

The size of the bedroom was similar to my own but it was still bigger. It was a rectangular room and there were two white doors facing each other, one leading to the bathroom and the other to the closet. A desk with a shimmering mirror on it was sitting next to the bathroom door with lotions and cosmetics filling the desk. The other desk next to the closet door was instead filled with neatly stacked blank papers on one side, empty notebooks next to the papers and some stationary. A tall bookshelf stood perfectly at the edge of the end of the room with some novels looking exactly like the ones I have at home. The bookshelf stood at the left side while the queen size bed was place on the right side with a small side table next to it. A modern lamp lean over the bed with the color blue covering the hat of the lamp. There was a translucent light pink curtain hiding a transparent sliding door behind just next to the bookshelf. It opens to a balcony overlooking a small garden filled with different kinds of flowers.

I entered the bathroom to find a luxurious white bathtub, an almost opaque glass separating the shower and the bathroom, a fancy sink glued next to a marble glass counter and a big rectangle mirror mirroring the whole bathroom. Vanessa suddenly squealed making me jump. I walk out of the bathroom and wandered into the closet where all the screaming and squealing is coming from. I step into a wonderland of fancy clothing and shiny jewels, all of it stacked up neatly. On each of my side at the end of the closet, had several tall shelves and each one was occupied by either shorts, shirts, pants or blouses. At the middle of the room, racks of hangers holding onto pretty frilly dresses were placed colorfully together, only telling the difference by when they could be worn. Summer dresses were group in one corner, beach dresses were group in another, dinner dresses, party dresses............... 2 wooden cupboard with drawers stood nearest to the entrance door. I open one of them blinding my own eyes. There were all kinds of designs with all kinds of jewelries. Simple ones like a silver chain with a charm. Complex ones like white gold shaped of diamonds connected to each other at the tip forming a v - shape with tiny gaps.