Chapter 6

Chapter 6

YES I KNOW I KNOW :(( VERY LONG ONLY UPDATE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. SOOO SORRYYYYYYY DDDD: I MANAGE TO FINISH IT AFTER SO LONG :)

" get the ball Scarlett!! " Elsa shouted from across the pool. We were playing volleyball and it's way different from playing it on land. The water made it difficult to move fast and whenever the ball lands on the water, a small splash occurs.

" come on now Scarlett. " Jet wink at me. I move my way through the water at my very best and pass the ball to Jet as I try to stay balance in the water. I would refer to Jet as a douchebag but he isn't really that much of a douchebag. His been friends with Skyler and Lucian since... I came here. They're close, I don't know how close but they're like brothers from different mothers.

" you need to do better than that if you wanna be the apple in a girl's eye. " I joke.

Still halfway through the game and I'm already kind of tired. Jet and I are versus-ing Elsa and Roy, Jet's older brother, and also friends with Lucian and Skyler, accept his more of the quiet type. He does talk and laugh like every other person, but when socializing, his the least best. Seeing to how they are winning over us proves that Roy is a better athlete compared to Jet because Roy manages to block Jet's every shot while Jet was only able to block half of Roy's shots. And I, failed in doing anything in the game. Which makes it the other reason of why we're losing. That is how horrible I am in sports.

The game finally ended with a major score difference. The winning team is, of course, Elsa and Roy.

" we did it!!! We did it!!!! " Elsa squealed. She's so happy to win and she's doing all the funny actions of a person whose super happy next to him while his just shy..... She finally ended her hyperactive ness by giving him a tight hug and he blush deep red.

" yup, his super duper shy. " Jet came next to me smiling cheekily. " and your friend's really dense for not knowing that. " he pointed at Elsa.

" I know. " I giggled. " she's just too happy that she's not really focusing on anyone but squealing for the moment. "

Elsa finally release her tight embrace on him but she was still chittering next to him. I shook my head smiling. That's Elsa for you.

" you know she should really dye her hair silver. " Vanessa walk over to me and put her arm on my shoulder. She held an ice cream on her hand and she enjoyed every moment when her lips touch the ice cream's body.

" why? " Jet ask. " I mean silver?? Her hair is striking enough already. Look at that pink! How hard could it be to notice a girl with pink dye? " he jokes.

" well her name is Elsa. " I put on a smirk. " and one of Frozen's main character is also called Elsa. If only Felicia was named Anna. " Vanessa continued. " it would all been perfect. " I clam my hands together and look into Vanessa's eyes as she clam her hands together and look into my eyes. We both started giggling.

" You girls have wild imaginations. " Jet finnally caught up to our amusement and laugh as well. " Girls. " he murmured.

" well dinner should be served soon. " Jet stretch his arms upwards. " we better get back to our rooms, get changed, and get ready. "

Back in our rooms, Elsa was fuming over what to wear for dinner while Vanessa was already dressed in her light blue chiffon dress. She's left with some curling to do and touching up on her sapphire-like make up. As for me? I just threw on a pink knee-length dress with a translucent light pink silk flowing down the same way the dress does. My hair was messed up so badly I had to ask help from Vanessa and when I say help, I mean like giving her the rights over my hair. She had just finish blowing her curls that slid down her shoulders smoothly when I request for her assistance. Immediately, she took a comb lying on the dressing table and gently comb my hair so that there's no knots. Once she's done, she braids my hair waterfall style and pins the few strands at the edge of my left ear with a pink flower clip.

" done. " she huffed at me. Then, she face the mirror and took out a make up kit with all kinds of blue.

" don't ask me for a make up makeover. " she announce.

The bathroom door flings open and Elsa came out with a striking silky purple colored gown. The dress was strapless and a diamond-shaped piece sewn on the middle of the dress at her chest as the centre of attraction.

" SCARLETT!! Where's the make up set! " Elsa cried. " I'm desperately in need of one!!! "

Before I could open my mouth, she rush to the dressing table and took a silver and gold make up kit from a blue pouch while avoiding Vanessa's focus on her own make up. Why is everyone taking this dinner so seriously? It's just dinner right?? I stared at my two best friends in disbelief and just took out a concealer, nude make up kit, power and a small mirror since the both of them are occupying the big one. I applied the concealer all over my face before i powdered it. Then, I went on to put eye primer on my eyes before applying the nude colors.

Thank goodness they were done when I was done. The clock wrote half past seven and I don't know if we're late, or maybe we're too early but we could also be just on time. I couldn't bother less because Vanessa and Elsa pulled me with them to the dining room. Once we were there, the tables were all set up and chairs ready to be seated but only Lucian was sitting in the dining room. My cheeks started to burn and butterflies went in my stomach. He was just sitting there, looking at his phone. His chestnut hair was waxed to make it perk up a little. This time, I take back about what I said about not bothering to wear fancy clothes for dinner because Lucian was dressed formally in black with a very noticeable red tie.

" excuse us? " Elsa piped up.

He look at our direction and slid his phone into his pocket. He stood up clumsily with his mouth dropping to the ground. I tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear and lowered my head a little. Why am I feeling embarrassed?!? I shouldn't be feeling embarrassed!!!

Vanessa nudge me forcing me to look back up. He regain his control over himself again and shut his mouth.

" you girls look lovely tonight. " he smiled.

" thank you. " Elsa winked.

" thanks. " Vanessa smiled.

They both scattered away from me when Lucian walk towards us. They did that on purpose......

" and you. " he look down at me with those twinkling eyes of his. " you're the most lovely one. " he said softly reaching for my right hand and kissing it. Nobody have to tell me but I knew my cheeks were burning. He escorted me to the table he was sitting and help me with the chair. My friends were already seated on the same table and they smirk at me mischievously. I rolled my eyes at them obviously knowing what they are thinking.

The doors to the dining area open up a few minutes after the four of us took our seats. The Parkers, Jet and Roy came strolling in with fancy getups too. They each took a seat except Skyler. I saw him looking back at me and then to Lucian who immediately got up from his table.

" stop showing such a frowning face brother. " Lucian gave a light slap on Skyler's back. I was just entertaining them. Then he stood close to Skyler and lean a little closer whispering to his ear. A moment later he walk away like nothing happens and went to sit next to Jet and Roy while Skyler came strolling to the seat where Lucian was sitting just a minute ago.

" sorry I'm late. " he scratch his head. " normally is the men who is EARLT and waits for his girl. "

I giggled. So Skyler has a cute side too.

Chapter 6 for you ;)
XOXO