Learning more about you

-Author note-

Sorry I took so long to get this published technical difficulties

Comment as much as you like it will help with the next chapter!

should i do what tyler and josh think thats up to you!

-Author note-

Laura's POV

"Ahh, good morning skittles!" I say to my ginger cat, I always wake up just before my alarm but today I was really excited because I will get to see Crystals face again "haaah" i sigh at the thought of that.

So I get ready for school.

I jump out of bed and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror and I look terrible I was the full package, for bed! Bed head, creased pj's, bad breath everything! After I have my shower I do my hair, today I decide to have my hair half down and half in a ponytail. I swing my closet doors right open and scrummage around for clothes to impress Crystal! I find a blue loose skull blouse, with fake torn jeans and violet wedges, what a beautiful match!

"Mum can you make me some eggs and toast, with orange juice please!" I shout from the top of the stairs as I raced down.

"Sure thing darling" she replied

"Has dad gone to work?" I ask, he is always away on business trips.

"He is going to America for a week"

"Oh, okay, thanks for breakfast mum see you later!" I say while grabbing my bag and tossing myself out the door!

As I do I see that Crystal was out already. She smiled and waved I did the same back! Today she was wearing denim jeans, short sleeved purple top, converse white and a mini jacket which was black. I think it looked nice! We arrived just when the bus did,we climbed abored and took the back four seater.

"Hey Laura, how are you?" Crystal asked

"I'm okay, what about you?" I replied

"Oh, nothing much, just the twins went off early to college, baby sister vomiting all over the place, older brother taking a fag(smoking), dad reading the newspaper and mum making diner. Ugh my family is weird" She said while shaking her head in shame.

"OMIGOSH, really? Poor lil' kitten" I really felt sorry for her

"Naa, Im the only child actually" she says like nothing happened "What about you?"

"Well, I have a sister who is in college and that's it really" After i say that the bus stops and stacey hops on to the bus and heads our way. I am really happy that i know more about her and she knows something about me.

"Hey Laura, why you smiling?" stacey asks

"Oh, i was remembering about the fun me and my older sister used to have!" and at that moment i was and my smile grew wider.

Crystals POV

Well i guess it's only us three, jade just sent me a text saying:

Hey CC, itz JJ

I think i caught the cold or da flu, am going to see da doc

c ya soon

-kisses- JJ

So the day went by nothing really happened Tyler spilt acid in chemistry. OH and me, stacey and laura are going shopping then the movies tomorrow. i cant wait because: 1. Girls day out!!!

2. its saturday!!!