Behind all the Lies that you told Me

It's either you'll scream and rejoice in this new chapter or you'll yell in anger in frustration, but on top of that I hope you enjoy this update :))

------

One Month Later..

one month have passed since all of the issues and I've totally moved on, atleast for now, but the tears aren't falling uncontrollably anymore...

"kiersten, the recording will start now" the staff said and I nodded as I took a one last glance to the music sheet that I've wrote.

It's perfect..for my major concert..

I took a step to the studio and started to sing the last piece for the first album, the music started to play and I open my heart to let the emotions filled in..

I knew that all of a sudden

you'll be out of my reach

and you'll find someone else

that's much better than me

cause I know that I hurted you

cause its unpredictable

all of the moments are out

of my reach

I knew nothing of future

but please give me..

one last chance.

the music stopped playing and the staff applauded wiping their emotional eyes and I smiled and happy to touched other people's hearts.

"that's the last piece, now your first album will be released next week" they applauded once more and I grin to them happily.

---

"you've finished recording early" kaycee said and I looked at her from behind the car.

"yeah, and I'm glad that it finishes early cause It's tiring" I said gesturing to my vocal chord.

"well your gifted so you can make it" adelaydi said as she smiled and I chuckle to her.

"hey, how about a sleepover to my place?" adelaydi said with hope in her eyes.

"sure, but I've gotta go to my home first to pack up my things" adelaydi nodded and she parked the car in ny house and I ran towards my bedroom.

I pack up ny necessary things and ran downstairs and felt weird because I can't see mum and dad.

I hopped on the mini van and adelaydi started driving.

"oh wait!!! I forgot my wallet" they both groan and adelaydi stopped the car as I ran inside the house again.

I pick my wallet in the night stand and was about to go outside but I heared muffled voices in dad's office, curiousity hit through me and I place my ears in the door to hear the voices more clearly.

"you broke your daughter's heart!!" I heared mum yelled and I could feel her sobbing voice.

"but I have to tell her, and everything is under my control" my dad stated and for some reason my heart started to pound loudly.

"but she's your daughter! and that's her mate, how could you?"

"I don't care!! she is part of the plan!! and I want to make brycen suffer for putting the crystal clear pack in shame!!"

"you knew that she is mine, and not from other woman that you told her, and on top of that you don't marry brycen's mother! she's still alive! what will she do if she finds out that you lied??"

"look, I told her that he's her half brother so they will broke up and brycen will feel pain, and that's what I wanted..."

I slide down from the door and covered my mouth from sobbing as tears fall down once again down to my cheeks.

It's all lies, brycen isn't my half brother, my dad lied so he can hurt my mate..

my sobbing stopped when I heard dad's voice that is more louder and audible..

and it made my heart stopped beating...

I rushed through the mini van and goes in as I ran my fingers in my hair in panicked and tried to dialed brycen's number, but he didn't picked up in any of my attempts.

"kiersten what happened?" adelaydi said sensing my anxiety.

I breath deeply as I breakdown.

"brycen is not my half brother, dad lied so he can hurt brycen's feelings.."

"what?!?" they said in unison.

"and please let's go to Brycen's place!!" I begged and I cried loudly.

"why? what..huh?" adelaydi said speechless and I breakdown as I shook adelaydi's shoulders because of fear.

"they're gonna kill brycen, tonight..."

---

Author's Note:

like the good news? well better stay tuned to know what will happen to our dear brycen that is not kiersten's half brother at all, and let's make a voodoo doll for kiersten's dad lol. anwways be a fan add this to your reading list and..

vote

comment

share