Chapter 1

Anna's POV

"7 more months. 7 more months." Mary Margaret, my best friend, says looking at me wide eyed then back down at my laptop.

"Yeah." say looking out my window.

"And Five Seconds of Summer is opening for them! Gosh I literally can't wait." She says bouncing around on my bed nearly knocking my laptop off.

"Yeah. I'll be right back I'm gonna go get some food." I lie, getting up grabbing my phone off my nightstand.

I go to the bathroom and shut the door, whipping out my phone going to Luke's contact and pressing call.

It rings for at least 30 seconds before it goes to voice mail.

My phone slips out of my hand on the bath mat in front of the bath tub.

"I should've seen it coming." I say, silently crying.

"Hey Anna, are you ok?" Mary Margaret asks from out side of the door.

"Oh uh y-yeah I was just washing my my hands." I say wiping my eyes and turning on the water. I open the door and fake a smile and walk back to my room.

"Did Luke not answer again?" She asks sitting back down on my bed.

"Yeah. He never does." I say looking down at my phone. "Crap." I say under my breath realizing it's still on voice mail. "I always forget to hang up!" I say ending the call.

"He probably hears them too." She says.

"Yeah right. he doesn't even care anymore." I say.

"He's completely screwed up for what he did to you. He promised to never forget you or hurt you and look now. 12 years of friendship gone." She says.

So I've been here for 3 years but 2 years ago I was talking to Luke over Skype the other 3 boys remembered it was my birthday but he didn't so I was trying to make it obvious to him it was my birthday and he told me he had to go and I told him all I wanted was to talk to him and he went off on me and told me anything and everything was more important than me to him and just ended the Skype.

"I know and I hate him for it."

"Then why do you keep calling him?"

"I don't know. I just hope that one day he'll pick up the phone."

"Well he won't." She says plainly.

"You're right." I say.

"Aren't I always?" She says flipping her hair dramatically.

"Maybe since we have front row seats he'll notice me."

"Stop obsessing oh my gosh!" she says rolling her eyes.

I feel my phone vibrate.

"Who is it?" Mary Margaret asks.

"Sam." I say checking to see what she said.

"What'd she say?" she asks crawling over to me.

"Oh my Lord." I say.

"What? Anna Kate what is it?"

I hand her my phone shakily.

"Holy crap." she says looking at me.

It just so happens that Five Seconds of Summer is staying at a hotel for 2-3 days in Florida. The only problem is. That hotel. Is right across the street from my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short crappy chapter.

Please vote and tell me what you think!

- Anna Kate xx