A world of Smile

About ten years ago when i was an undergraduate in college, i was working as an intern at my University's Museum of natural Histroy. One day while working at the cash register in the gift shop, i saw an elderly couple come in with a little girl in a wheelchair.

As i looked closer at this girl,i saw that she was kind of preched on her chair. I then realised she had no arms or legs, just a head,neck and and torso. She was wearing a little white dress with red polka dots.

As the couple wheeled her up to me i was looking down at the register. I turned my head toward the girl and gave her a wink. As i took the money from her grandparents, i looked back at the girl,who was giving me the cutest,largest smile smile i have ever see. All of a sudden ger handicap was gone and all i saw was this beautiful girl, whose smile just melted me almost instantly gave me a completely new sense of what life is all about. She took me from a poor, unhappy college student and brought me into her world;a world of smiles,love and warmths.

That was ten years ago. I am successful business person now and whenever i get down and think about the trouples of the world, i think about that little girl and the remarkable lesson about life that she taught me.

Say:'Alhamdulillah.'

Heyah

uhh i am tired lol

Hope you liked it Insha'Allah

so Vote Comment And Follow

Thabks for reading!

~stay Beautiful.