Prologue

PROLOGUE. 

Life is often a rollercoaster ride, right? Well this time I am not going to fall off the loopholes. My suburban life has been turned up and down, up and down like a seesaw. And now that I have moved countries and am going to become a 'freshman', I want to have the best four years of my life! Because the last four have not been very pretty. You see, in primary school, I was considered, well, a 'geek'. I used to spend most of my lunch period in the school library, along with my friends - Velma and Gretchen. We would always be the first to put our hands up in algebra class and always win the school's science fair. And to make things worse, Velma and Gretchen tried to mingle with the popular crowd and ended up with tuna chunks up their noses and caviar down their backsides. And then, I was the one who had to clean them up due to the fact of their 'allergies' towards school meals! Then the next day of the 'cafeteria crisis', I reeked of onions and garlic sauce and whatever Velma and Gretchen had a heaping handful of. It was disgusting! Well, not this time it won't be. Because I am going to change this chapter of my fairytale. I am going to be an 'A LIST' gal. Just w a t c h.  

             *******************************************************************************************