Chapter 2

Shrignold held you closer than he usually did as he sat on his bed. His wings fluttered behind him as he rubbed his cheek against yours. "(Y/N), my happiness cannot be explained. I wished upon every shooting star that you would come back. I even begged my king to give me at least a little hope for your return. Sadly since I've been in so much fucking pain, I'll feel too worthless if I do it."

"Do what?"

Shrignold started whispering about how he loves you very much, and how he doesn't want you to leave again.

"Shrignold, can you let me go? You're crushing me."

"From this day forth, you are not allowed to leave the house. 3 years is a long time without you, I don't want it to get longer."

"So now you're taking my freedom?"

"You're lucky that I'm not locking you in this room forever. You don't even have our wedding ring. I bet you even forgot our anniversary."

"We're not married! I'll never marry you! I don't like you one bit, I hate you!"

"Hate is a strong word. You could hurt someone's feelings. I need to go on a walk, I think my monophobia is kicking in." 

Shrignold released you and walked out of the house. He left his room door open, so you assumed that you could leave. You walked into the living room and saw Colin.

You don't love him, do you?

"I...no. I don't. He's done many things that I can't forgive. My loving parents. They are gone. My cousin, the whole reason why this started. Gone as well. My very own best friend. Gone... vanished before I could react. They all could've been at my side right now, but they're not. All because of Shrignold."

Hmm, what is it like to love?

"It's amazing. You are constantly around someone who cares about you."

Have you ever gotten that feeling towards Shrignold? The feeling of love?

"Never will I ever."

xXXx

Shrignold was far from home.

After ever tear I've cried,

Every thought created,

Every cut made....

And (Y/N) hates me?

Shrignold sighed. He had no idea what he was going to do. He looked up at the sky and continued walking.

xXXx

What did he do that made you hate him?

"He killed my mom, dad, cousin, and best friend."

Did they all die here?

"Yea. Not my dad though."

Oh, well, I know how I can bring them back! Maybe not your dad but the other people!

"What? Really?"

Yea.

"How?"

All we need to do is ask Tony to go back in time, we'll then bring the people to present time. It's easy.

"You think that he'll do that for me?"

Sure, he's somewhat a nice guy! It'll work out!

"Do you know where he is?

Probably not. He isn't hanging on the wall like usual. Let's check around the house, then outside!

Colin grabbed your hand and dragged you away.