Chapter 1

It's been 3 years since you've escaped from Shrignold. It was wonderful too! You went to Six Flags with the trio and they freaked out on the Goliath. You were currently on the couch, watching Youtube videos on your computer. The others were outside, looking at the sunset and chatting with each other.

You were about to close your computer and join them until a message popped up on your screen. "Uh, guys! I think you should come check this out!" Robin walked in first and went over to you. Harry and Manny joined in. You read the message as it kept showing more and more text.

"Hello friends, it's been a few years since you guys left and you've had your freedom, now you have to come back. I have to say, this world is fucking epic! I've never felt more real! I should probably get to my point, ok so (Y/N), Shrignold's been pretty depressed since you left. He's like an emo, he even cuts himself. One time he tried to kill himself, but he's immortal. How does that work? He whispers your name in his sleep, started smoking, and whenever he feels a little bit better, I tell him that you're not coming back and he cries. Lol -Colin"

"Oh..." Said Manny as he covered his mouth with his hands. 

"Go around the cabin and lock every window. Close the blinds too. I'll board up the doors. We'll go upstairs in bedroom and lock the door." You said as you went up to the front door and locked it. The trio nodded and went to lock the windows and close the blinds. You jammed both the front and back door with a chair. You went into the kitchen and grabbed some knives. You handed the crew 1 each before you locked yourselves in the bedroom and waited.

Manny: Do you think that he would find us?

Harry: Hopefully not.

xXXx

Colin had just teleported inside the house. He looked over to the front door. He saw a chair jammed in front of it to prevent it from opening, even if it was unlocked. Clever human, must've forgot that I could teleport. He giggled to himself.

Colin noisily stomped up the stairs. Giving his position that he was there. He approached the bedroom door and knocked on it.

I know you're in there, no need to hide. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

"What do you want Colin?"

I want to take all of you back home. 

"We are home. Go away."

Colin teleported inside of the bedroom. 

Did you forget that I could teleport?

Before any of them could respond, Colin placed them into his digital world.

xXXx

You looked at your arm. You were a computer-y human now.

Welcome, to my digital home! Everything made out of numbers and codes!

"Colin! What did you do?! Get us out of here!" You screamed. You looked down at your feet. You were walking, but couldn't stop. Colin looked back at you.

Computer programming. This is how I teleport. Come on now, we're almost there.

Colin lead everyone back to the puppet world. You were in your puppet form again. You sighed.

Come on everyone, to the house now.

Colin opened the front door to the house.

(Y/N), Shrignold is in his room. Probably crying or something, go see him.

"Colin, I don't want to see him again. That's why I left in the first place! He's a monster!"

Colin just repeated himself.

Go see him.

He dragged you to the locked door and stood there. You could hear the radio playing over soft cries.

Colin knocked on the door and walked away. Leaving you to deal with Shrignold when he opened the door.

xXXx

Shrignold was laying on his bed with his hands on his face. He was crying over you. He didn't want you to leave. You were special to him. You were his special one.

Knock knock

The butterfly jumped and rolled off the bed. He quickly turned off the radio. He wiped his tears and walked over to the door. He opened it. He couldn't believe his eyes.  He closed the door. Did Lord Malcolm answer my cries?

xXXx

Your heart raced when you heard footsteps approach the door. Shrignold opened the door and looked at you. You nervously looked back at him. His antennae went from dangling at the sides of his face, to pointing in the air.

Surprisingly, his reaction was to close the door on your face. "Well, I guess he doesn't love me anymore. Can I go back home, Colin?"
You began to walk away until Shrignold ripped the door back open, snatched you inside, and locked the door.