TF5 Review (SPOILERS)

WARNING!!! SPOILERS BELOW! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET OR DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILED!!!

Anyway I wanted to make this review because there's a lot that I want to talk about with this movie. I just saw it yesterday during it's release on the 21st where I live so I was fking hyped ALL DAY. I was already hearing from a lot of people that it was terrible and that it was a huge disappointment, however I didn't let that get me down. As I was watching it I was beginning to disagree with the whole notion that it was a bad movie. I ended up loving it, although that doesnt mean that there weren't things that bothered me about the movie. I might add more to this later if it comes to mind, but I had to get all this off my mind to point out the main pros and cons of this movie to kind of break down why others thought this was a bad movie compared to people like me who enjoyed it.  

__________________________________________________________________

Likes:

- Cogman...I literally don't know how to sum up this character. I grew attached to him so fast. He was the main comedy of the movie and I loved everything about him. He was probably the one thing that saved the movie from becoming a total disaster. Everything about him was perfect. His multi personality character just made him the main highlight to my experience of the movie.

- I was given a laugh once every 5 minutes or more. There were a lot of jokes and puns put in from almost everyone which made even the most slowest scenes enjoyable.  

- I couldn't of been the only one getting mixed feelings from Optimus being tied down and beaten xD.

- The whole concept of the Cybertronian dragon being composed of knights was awesome. I was led off by others thinking it was a Predacon from the trailers which would of been equally as cool.

- Optimus and Bumblebee had the biggest connection out of all the other bots. The movie really brought that out nicely, almost like father and son xD.

- They brought Simmon back! Simmon was my favourite character in Revenge of the Fallen and I was happy that he was involved in this story. It may not have been for very long, but nothing had changed in his character. 

- My favourite part was when Optimus basically said in different words 'Say hello to my little friend' and Bumblee hit it off with the 'Buzzkill' pun.

- They played an original Transformers theme near the end of the movie which I recognised right away. All the music in the Transformer series is just breathtaking, but the tracks from the first movie will always have a special place in my heart. 

Dislikes:

- There wasn't much action compared to the other movies. A majority of the movie is just the humans talking. Other than the random humor there were some parts that kind of bored me. 

- The whole movie seemed rushed. They introduced a huge amount of history that I was very curious about, but they had to push the plot forward and a lot of story behind Sir Edmond Burton's collection of Transformer history remained a mystery.

- The military was very wishy washy throughout the movie. At first they were just hunting down Cade and the others for a bounty, but some were defending the old team such as Lennox. Later in the movie Lennox just straight up teamed up with Megatron which would go against anything Optimus believes in. I get that they were just trying to follow orders and get the staff but come on Lennox, you've gone against the military before for the sake of saving Optimus. And after everything they went through they just ended up helping the Autobots again...*flips table*