Grubble~ "I'm sorry"

*WARNING SELF HARM* * Shelby is really depressed (this is in high school) and she starts to cut. Graser finds out and he helps her out.*

*Shelby POV*

Why am I such a fuck up. Why am I such an ugly bitch. Graser will never like me. I'm ugly, annoying, and a loser. Fuck Shelby don't do it. Fight the erge to do it. All of the sudden I'm on the floor with my arms and thighs red. God damn it Shelby. Then my phone buzzed.

G~ HI!
S~ Wats up?

G~ Meet me at the park in 10.

S~Ok?

I got my black jacket on and but my black jeans and high tops on. The I walked to the park and saw Graser."Why did you want to meet me here?" I ask. "Just wanted to talk." he says then he grabs my arm. I wince then he pull p my sleeve. "Shelby why....?" He asks with tears in his eyes. "I'm sory.." Is all I coukd say before clapsing on the floor. He falls to the ground and holds me. "No I'm sorry for not figuring it out earlier." He said. "Shelby..........I love you." Berfre I could say anything he kisses me and I kiss back. We pull back. "I love you too." I say back. we go to his house and he wraps my cuts. "Promise me you will never do that agan." He asks. "I promise."

Hope you liked it~ Squighy