Part Four. Chapter 5: Hiding The Truth

Yuu opened his eyes and found himself resting on a bed that clearly wasn't his. "Where am I?" he whispered in surprise. "At Teito Hotel. I was gonna take you to my place but in your state, a car ride would've been hell. So I rented a room for the night" Ijuuin explained looking at him with a very relieved expression. "The party?" Yuu asked confused, he remembered he had gone to the Teito for Marukawa's anniversary gala. "It's still going downstairs" Kyo answered as he took his suit jacket off "Why were you drinking like that?" he continued placing the jacket on top of Yuu's body, delicately covering him. Yuu then remembered that the reason behind his heavy drinking was the same man asking the question. "I- I'm sorry" was everything he could say. He just couldn't find the strength to tell sensei what he really needed to tell him.

"Don't apologize" Kyo answered in a sweet tone "At least because of that I get to be with you right now. You have been avoiding me" he finished as he sat next to Yuu. That much was true, he had been avoiding sensei because he couldn't bring himself to face him and break up with him, honestly, he was really scared. "Did I cause any inconvenience?" Yuu asked trying to change subject. Ijuuin chuckled at the question "Well, Hatori- san was kind of upset that Yoshino- sensei wanted to stay by your side. The Emerald editor in chief seemed uncomfortable at the situation too but Kirishima- san handled them" Oh no! Had they fought again?? How come he always seemed to cause those kind of problems. "Don't worry, I don't think they argued like last time. I didn't stay to watch though, I needed to get you to rest somewhere comfortable" Ijuuin finished almost reading his mind, as he always did. "Thank you, sensei. I am deeply sorry for bothering you" Yuu said as he embraced the cover shielding him, the amazing perfume coming from it reminded him that this was Kyo's suit jacket. He felt the urge to hug the fabric even tighter as the thought of losing the man he had fallen in love with again started to haunt his mind.

The alcohol caught up faster than he could react, and Yuu felt his eyes getting watery. He tried to hide his face but he was too slow. Ijuuin took his hands forcing Yuu to sit facing him. Kyo placed both of his hands on Yuu's face and got closer "Why are you crying?" he asked as he moved his thumbs around Yuu's eyes wiping the tears away. He could not form an answer, it hurt too much to say it, so instead he grabbed sensei's wrists and remained quiet. "Yanase- kun" Kyo whispered as he landed a kiss on Yuu's lips.

Ijuuin's hands pressed his face tight slowly finding their way to his hair. He could feel sensei's tongue making its way into his mouth,slowly but surely licking every corner of it "Ngh". This was bad! He couldn't allow himself to be carried away. He broke the kiss and opened his eyes only to find Ijuuin looking at him intensively with a smile drawn on his face. Remembering how he had gotten lost just by looking at Kyo while he gave his speech, Yuu realized he simply could not resist to this man. Letting go of sensei's wrists he set his arms around Ijuuin's neck and searched for his lips once again.