Written Star

(Moving onto The males X3)

Age: 18? 

Role in group: He doesn't really have a role, since he is apart of his own group. (His members being Death Heart, Paint Brush, Thunder Strike, more to come.) His group is more of a group of friends than anything. 

Personality: Wants to be nice, tries his best to be friendly, but is cold, unfeeling, would kill anyone without second guessing, He can keep his calm, Can be a playful goof at times, trust issues, prefers to be alone or in small crowds

Dere: Mayadere

Closet to him: Golden Blueberry, Moonlight paint, Pikachina, Death Heart, Paint Brush, Thunder Strike

Other: Written Star was a very nerdy kid, wanting to write novels his mom would never read to him. He wasn't abused by mother, but his mother didn't care about him. His mother fed him, let him play outside, took him to school, but never talked to him or even hugged him. The reason for this is because his dad was a rapist. When Written was about 13, His dad came back, this time accidentally snapping Written's mom's neck with a collar and leash and left her to die. He tied Written down and forced him to watch the entire scene. After days, Written finally got himself free from the ropes, but there wasn't anything he could do about his mom. He wasn't the same after that. He spent years training himself to be the perfect assassin. Written learned how to use guns and knives and how to not care about other people lives. He stopped crying, stopped loving, stopped feeling. When he was 18, he found his dad after killing and torturing all his teammates to find him. He tied him down and point the same leash and collar on him that he put on his mom. Written pointed a gun to his dad's head, but froze when his dad starting crying, "Y-You're just like me, son" He said, smiling and wiping his tears. Written killed him, and walked away. He open the warehouse door and the sun was shining. After months of thinking of his dad's words, he realized his dad was right. He couldn't live with himself. He was alone with all this blood on his hands. He walked to the forest, and decided to end his life there. That was the day he met Golden. His life wasn't the same. Golden took him in, He met friends, and was taught that there was way more to life and he was nothing like his father. He devoted his life to Golden, wanting to return the favor for her good deeds, but there wasn't anything be enough. He felt love again, he laughed and cried again. Golden actually got him started in writing novels again. 

Interesting facts: He wrote some of the books Moonlight read and Moonlight even illustrates in some of his books.

His backstory undergone so big improvements, originally, he was going to be the one who killed his mom and sold drugs and stuff, but I thought that was bland.