~Part 5~

~Gracelyn~*~Six Weeks Pregnant~ 

I haven't spoken to my father since he screamed at me in his office. He's called me a million times, as have all my brothers. I can't look at him right now. 

I could take everything he said to me. Except for the comment  about how he said that I'm a terrible daughter. 

So I've been crashing with Mason. It's weird. I've known the guy for six weeks and we're having a baby together and dating. Like full on boyfriend-girlfriend shit. 

We're moving really fast and it's super awkward. It's always awkward when you have a  kid with someone you barely know. It's even more awkward when you spend a lot of time together like we  have. 

I've learned a lot about him. He's almost eighteen, he likes watermelon, he  hates apple juice, his favorite color is orange, he's secretly always wanted to drive a race car, and he has a little sister but she's away for the summer. 

There's more but I won't bore you with the details. 

I've also told him a lot about me. 

"Grace your phones ringing again." I roll my eyes and check the caller ID, it's Leo. I guess it wouldn't be that  bad  if I answered. 

I pick up my mobile and answer it, "Hello." 

"It's about damn time you answer the  fucking phone Grace! God we though you died!" Leo yells into my ear.  

"Calm down Leo. I'm fine, I'm at Mason's. I just can't face dad right now." I state.  "Well we're glad you're alright. What happened  with dad? He won't tell us anything. What'd you do?" 

"I'm pregnant and about to be emancipated from him so that I can become a citizen without dad or mum's permission. Nothing much?" I state awkwardly through the mobile. 

"I should have never let you go out with Mason." Leo mutters causing me to roll my eyes, "It's not your fault. I have to go but tell everyone else I'm fine okay?" 

He agrees and we hang up.  "Was that your brother?" Mason asks. I nod, "Yeah he's the one from the diner. He wanted to make sure I wasn't dead." I say with a slight chuckle. 

"So do you want to do something?" Mason asks from the other side of the couch. I shrug, "Like what?" 

"Well we are in the White House. We have a bowling alley, a pool, we could watch a movie, eat something, or ride a horse?" 

"I'm not going to ride a horse with you." I state which makes him laugh, "Why, you wanna ride something else?" He asks with a cocky smirk.   I  return the smirk and crawl across the couch until I'm seated on his lap, "You know, I have been itching for a good ride. You think you could help me scratch that itch darling?" I whisper into his ear before biting down gently on it. 

He groans, "You know this is how you got pregnant in the first place." He whispers in a strained voice. 

"Well you can't knock me up twice so maybe we should go somewhere more, private." I say, he's not the only one that's turned on. 

I really shouldn't have been surprised when I wound up pregnant. I  like sex and I've never been shy to get what I need. 

And right now I need Mason's body hot  and heavy on mine. 

~*~ 

"How're you feeling sweetheart?" Mrs. Daniels asks from where she sits at the other end of the huge dining room table. 

"I'm fine Ma'am thank you." I respond awkwardly from my spot next to Mason.  Dinner is so weird here. Mason's dad rarely makes an appearance and Mason's mum compensates for that by being like two people instead of one. 

She's his mum and his dad and it's rather weird. 

"Please call me Laura dear. So what kind of symptoms have you been having sweetie? Any weird cravings?" Mason's mum or Laura I guess, asks with a sweet smile. We'll she's not my mum but she's a sweet lady I guess. 

"Not really. I'm only six weeks along." I say flashing her a small smile. I look down at the stew in front of me, the food here  is great but this stew makes me want to puke my brains out. 

Well to be honest since I woke up this morning I've been so nauseous. I've thrown up three times since this morning and I really don't want to make it a fourth. 

"You sure about that Grace? You've had some pretty bad morning sickness."  Mason states before shoving a whopping spoonful of stew into his mouth. I place a hand over my own to keep from throwing up. 

"If you'll excuse me." I say before running out of the dining room, my hand clasped over my mouth, and towards the nearest bin. When I get there I let the contents of my stomach out and into the bin. 

When I finish I lean up and wipe my mouth. That's when I hear the first gasp. I turn around and face a group of people staring at me. 

A tour group. 

I stand there in shock before I feel someone pulling me away.  

Mason drags me down the hallway before he releases my arm from his grip. "Damn that's not good." Mason mumbles under his breath, running a hand through his perfect hair.  "I'm sorry Mason I didn't know they were there. Your kid here really likes to make me puke my guts out." I say with a forced giggle. 

Mason gives me a quick smile before leading me back to the dining room where his mom is still sitting. "You okay sweetie?" She asks as we retake our seats at the table. I nod, "I'm fine. I think I might go lie down for a bit. Mason?" Mason gets up and walks with me out of the dining room. 

I get lost in the White House so Mason has to walk me back. 

I kinda just want to go home. But what if my dad hates me? I couldn't bear to know that for sure he hates me. And the only way I'd know that is if I went home. 

I really don't want my father to hate me. 

"Get some rest." Mason orders before he turns the light off in his bedroom and walks out, closing the door. 

I do as ordered and close my eyes and drift off to sleep.