Why do you have to fight me?

This is a request from CrazyIrwinXx

Okay so this request is for the Ashton sickfics book and it will probably be very specific and very long so be ready.

Ashton has a fight with the boys and this time it is a very serious fight, which results in Ashton being completely mistreated by the boys. A few days go by, Ashton spends almost every night crying, to a point where he can't stand it any longer and literally begins to beg for the boys to stop treating him like that and to become his friends again, but unlike what he hoped, the situation only worsened. Michael and calum are so stressed about the recording of the album and everything else that they don't realize how much it is hurting Ashton, but at the same time, Luke begins to realize that Ashton is not okay, especially when he wakes up at night crying because of a nightmare, the crying making him start to feel sick (migraine and stomachache for example), so Luke finally decides to help him, causing the other boys to realize that Ashton is really sick, so finally they apologize to Ash and take care of him.

Thank you for your request! I've enjoyed writing this for you and I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO BLAME ME! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!"

"IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ASH!"

"NO YOU'RE LYING!"

"SHUT UP ASH AND GO AWAY!"

This was all that could be heard in the 5 seconds of summer household.

Let me explain,

The lads had just got back to their hotel from another day at the studio.

The studio was kinda messed up. Not that the studio was messed up, the album the lads were making, well trying too, was messed up. And they all blame Ashton for it.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT ASHTON!" Calum yelled as loud as he could.

"HOW THE HELL IS THIS MY FAULT! IT IS YOU THAT MESSED UP CAL!" Ashton screamed, making his voice hurt from him shouting and the other lads screaming over the top of him wasn't at all helping his growing headache. He just wanted this fight to end, but he didn't see any hope in that happening so he stopped hoping for it.

"STOP BLAMING CAL FOR THIS! WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AND IT WAS YOU THAT MESSED UP!" Luke yelled, joining in Calum's side.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO BLAME ME! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!"

"IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ASH!" Michael yelled, joining in the fight supporting Calum and Luke, wanting to make Ashton realize it was all his fault. (Basically, he wanted to make the situation much worse and make it ongoing)

"NO YOU'RE LYING!" Ashton cried

"SHUT UP ASH AND GO AWAY!" The three lads yelled, making Ashton let a stream of tears fall down his face.

"But guys, it isn't that much of a big deal. It's only an album" Ashton said, softly, trying to ease the argument a bit. But that took a turn for the worse.

"ITS SO MUCH MORE THAN AN ALBUM ASH! AND IT IS A BIG DEAL BECAUSE YOU MESSED IT UP ON A PURPOSE! WE WANT TO MAKE THIS THE BEST ALBUM YET FOR OUR FANS, BUT YET YOU HAVE TO GO AND MESS IT UP BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FANS, ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF! CAN YOU DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GO KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE A FU**ING IDIOT!" Michael yelled as loud as he could, and Luke put his hand on his shoulder in attempt to get him to calm down, glaring at Ashton as if to say "Do go kill yourself because you've messed our lives up. You are the biggest mistake in all of our lives"