T W E N T Y T W O

⇜EDITED⇝

May 27th, 2017

Morgan's P.O.V

10 am.

I woke to someone shaking me. I opened one eye and four out of five of the WDW boys. I smiled and sat up, seeing Zach missing. My birthday boy! That kid is my little brother, seriously. 

"We should have used water."~Jonah blurted out. I scowled at him as he giggled like a 5-year-old. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, touching the cold floors.

"Wow, it's freezing in here."~I say as a shiver goes down my spine. I hear the boys laughing as I walk out of the room and to Zach's where he looks like he is peacefully sleeping. I quietly walk in and jump on his bed, right on top of him.

"I was already awake Morgie."~Zach says rolling over.

"Dangit. Happy 16th Birthday though Zachhhh."~I say hugging him, he returns the favour and hugs me. I let go and stand up, walking out of his room as Daniel grabs my wrist and spins me around and hugs me by the waist. I smile as he lets go and lets me get dressed. I go to his room and get changed into this.

⇜⇝

OUTFIT:

I finish tying my shoes as the door swings open, revealing Daniel in my favourite outfit of his. His red flannel, black jeans and his black converse. I smile as he walks over and hugs me from behind, kissing my cheek. I smile and walk forward as he lets go and I walk straight into the door.

"Ouch."~I say rubbing my arm. Everyone was laughing at me as I crossed my arms and scowled at them.

"That really hurt didn't it?"~Jonah

"Well Duh. It's a wooden door, what'd you expect?"~Morgan. He smiles at me before returning to laughing. I eventually joined in laughing until Zach shouted.

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. I WANT TO GO TO THAT CAFE WHERE WE FIRST MET MORGAN!"~Zach. I laugh and nod to agree.

~Skip to the Cafe~

We were seated at our favourite table, right by the huge window that overlooks the park, my favourite place ever besides Home. Zach was smiling and being happy until some girl walked in. I looked at everyone confused as Daniel's handgrip tightened.

"What's wrong?"~I whisper in Daniels' ear. He looks down and then to me with a guilty look.

"Daniel? Oh my gosh Hello!"~The girl walks over to us.

"Ashley."~Daniel says uncomfortably. Who is she? I look down and my face saddens as I suddenly realise why Daniel is uncomfortable.

"Who are these people?"~She says cockily. Don't overreact. I am in enough trouble with Logan nevermind Daniel.

"My bandmates and my girlfriend."~Daniel says swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Girlfriend huh? How long?"~Ashley

"Nearly 2 months..."~Daniel

"We lasted longer than that didn't we?"~Ashley. I could see her smirking at me from the corner of my eye. That's it. I'm going in/

"Bitch, please. If you really think you are bothering me, Think again. Why'd you come here huh? Because you can't handle being single. Go back to that hole you crawled of to get here."~Morgan. She looked at me surprised then looked at Daniel longingly.

"Princess sit down."~Daniel says sternly.

"No, No. It's fine Danny, let her fight back. Because it will end in both of you getting hurt."~Ashley. I sat back down frustrated she was still here as Daniel rested his head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing sitting down?"~Ashley said propping her purse on her shoulder. I rolled my eyes and ignored her as our waiter finally came over.

"You can leave now."~Daniel says.

"No I won't leave, it's my little brother's birthday."~She says looking at Zach. Zach looks at me then mouths 'sorry' before returning to eating his food. I ordered food but I have a better plan. Pancakes with extra syrup on a white shirt? Not gonna wash out Ashley. I accidentally hit the side of my plate with my wrist as the pancakes fly at her, splatting on her shirt and her face. I bit my lip to stifle a giggle but everyone else laughed so hard.

"Beat that Bitch."~I say standing up and throwing my water in her face. I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the cafe, alone as I realised I turned around and saw Daniel helping her. I saw Jack, Corbyn and Jonah looking at me as Zach shouted Daniel to stop him. I rolled my eyes and kept walking forward as I bumped into someone.

"Sor- Emilio! Ivan! Fancy seeing you here!"~I say happily. They smile at each other as I hug them. 

"Wanna hang out?"~Ivan says. I look back at the cafe and see Daniel looking at me. I turned back around and nodded, walking in the other direction with them. I smirk and carry on walking until we get to the Team 10 house, where Tessa and Jake were sat together on the sofa watching Finding Dory.

"HEY FAMILY."~I say jumping over the back of the sofa and in between them.

"Morgie!"~Jake says hugging me. I cringed at the name but ignored it as usual.

"Where's that boyfriend of yours?"~Tessa asked.

"He is celebrating Zach's birthday down the road with his Ex."~I say but the last part comes out a bit slower. Jake and Tessa looked at me but I shrugged it off and carried on watching the movie with them. 

~Skip to Zach party~

Turns out Daniel spent the rest of the day with his ex. I am furious, and I mean furious. I can't look at him the same way. I walked into Logan's apartment to see the WDW boys, without Zach, and Ashley sitting on my sofa. Megan must be here because her coat is on the hanger. I walk straight past Daniel and everyone else, seeing Ashley smirking, and walk to Logan's room where Megan is laying on her back on the bed.

"WASSUP HOE!"~I shout making her jump. She stands up and hugs me tightly, making me burp a little when she let go. She giggled as someone's hand grabbed my wrist and spun me around, revealing Daniel. I snatched my hand away and he looked at me confused.

"Don't give me that look, You know what you have done."~I say confidently.

"What have I done?"~Daniel. Little did I know, this was the worst night to happen so far...

⇜⇝

(2017 me: CLIFFHANGERRRRR. Haha, bish :) EXAMS ARE OVER. WHICH MEAN REGULAR UPDATES! :) I also got my Photography GCSE. which I am super excited for because I love photography :) Love you guys! Thank you for 10k! I NEARLY CRIED. XD Stay Alive My Killjoys! <3)