With You

Jerry was silence for a moment. I became nervous. I thought she didn't like it. Then she looked at me and blinked for a while . "Are you serious?" She questioned. "No. I'm Thomas ..." I answered. She rolled her eyes the way she always does,"Come on!"  She cried. "Umm yeah I'm serious and if you don't think its a good plan then its okay."I muttered.  She jumped on me hugging me tight enough that made me stumble and she screamed "OMG !!! We're going to California to watch Blink's live show. This is the best gift." Then she kissed me on my cheeks . "when are we leaving? " She looked at me.
"Tomorrow?" I answered still surprised at how she liked my gift. "I can't believe it. I love you and thank you." She quickly kissed on my lips and got down.
What should I pack..what should I take.. Jerry started talking to herself .Jerry took out her phone and started talking and I knew that moment who it was she screamed first of all and am pretty sure the other person on the phone was  screaming too. I was drinking my coffee and Jerry stood near me with a big smile while talking to her best friend Katy who was presently in Germany because her mother was having  treatment of the heart disease she was suffering from. And Jerry told me how Katy hated that she wasn't able to be the bridesmaid.
And how she wished she could be with us in our wedding but  she could not   leave her mom alone since there was no one to look after her mom. As Jerry was talking I pulled her towards me and made her sit on my lap. I played with her brown hair while she continued talking we are leaving tomorrow..she said. After a while she hung and then looked at me. She placed her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I placed her hair behind her ear. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "No. I'm extremely happy to be with you Mr.Thomas" She said softly. "So am I Mrs. Thomas." I replied in her ears softly.
"We should start packing soon."she whispered  in sleepy voice and probably closed her eyes. It was early morning and she is not use to waking up early I remembered. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes. Today was our first day after our wedding..

*one hour ago.*
I don't know how to say it to her. Its 3:30 am. And I probably look like ghost walking from left to right muttering to myself.  Should I sound casual or should I sound excited. Jerry is sleeping. She looks so beautiful even when she's asleep but I can't seem to fall asleep because am too excited for this but what  if I'm the only one who's excited and she doesn't Like the plan...Dayum..this is hard.
"Tom? What's wrong?" Jerry spoke in sleepy voice as she got up from the bed. "Is something bothering you?" She looked at me rather worried. I stood there not knowing what to say.."Jerry ..you up? Its nothing much.you should sleep." I said trying to sound normal.
"Tom?" She stared at me.
I get caught easily by her that lying her is not possible.
"Actually I had a wedding gift for you but I wasn't sure if you'll like it or not." I said.
"Tom..you're a gift  itself for me .I don't want anything more." She smiled.
"But Jerry..I had tickets to Blink's concert and had booked our flights for California. Its alright if you don't think its a good plan. We should do what you want." I tried to smile.
Jerry was silence for a moment......

Thank you so much awesome readers for reading the story. Do keep supporting till the end. :)

P.s. if you are wondering what's Blink then it's a very well known American  punk band known as Blink -182.

Once again thank you so much.