THE END!!

- 10 Years Later -
(High school leaving age is 15/16 years old)

Jess' POV

"KIDS!" I shouted up the stairs.

Ten years ago I won offical full custody of Holly and Harlee. Everyday I'm thankful I won, I've watched them grow into strong teenagers and today was there last day of high school... Where has the time gone?

"Mom I can't find my reading book!" I hear my middle child Tommy shout.

I sighed as I finished packing a lunch box. "Look in your Dad's study!" I shouted up.

After a few moments of silence I got a reply. "GOT IT!" He shouted.

I shook my head and laughed as Tom walked into the kitchen with the twins... Not Harlee and Holly but our five year old twin boys Noah and James Hiddleston. Let's say having twins again was a massive shock, Tom and I only wanted one more but we were surprised with two!

Both boys had eye like their Dad and the three of them look so much alike it unreal; Tommy loves being a big brother and Holly was over the moon when she found out she was going to be the only girl (Daddy's girl!) but Harlee well he's a teenage boy now and just puts up with his younger brothers and twin.

I kissed Tom's cheek as he began to pack the twins bags.

I smiled as I watched my daughter walk into the room; Her blonde hair was straight, she had a little bit of make up on and... A SHORT SKIRT!

"Holly get back up stairs and put some trousers on!" I told her.

Tom looked at Holly and raised a brow. "Do you really think you're going anywhere like that?" He asked her. "Listen to your Mother!"

Holly huffed and strutted back up to her room and now it was my son's turn to come down the stairs: I can't lie he was a true pretty boy, he played all the sports, was cheeky and flirty with all the girls.

Harlee smiled. "Hey Mom," He greeted. "Is it okay if Ella comes over later?"

"So you guys can kiss on the sofa again?" Tommy teased as he entered the kitchen.

Harlee glared at his younger brother. "Just cause you aren't blessed with good looks like I am," He shot back.

"Hey cut that out you two!" I told them. "Yes Harlee she can come over but you know the rules!"

My eldest son sighed. "No girls upstairs," He mumbled.

I smiled. "Good!"

"Can I go enjoy my last day in prison now?" Holly asked as she walked into the kitchen with trousers and not that horrible skirt.

My daughter will drive me and Tom insane!

"Much better darling," Tom told her. "Are you both ready for school?"

Harlee shrugged like a typical teen. "I just want to earn money and live like a king," He admitted.

I shook my head. "You will son, don't worry," I told him then kissed his cheek. "Enjoy your last day!"

Since joining high school Harlee opened up about his real talent; Art. I never knew how great he was until his parents evening in his first year of high school, now Harlee wants to be an architecture.

As for Holly...

"I can't wait to one day be on the big screen like you," Holly told me with a big smile.

Yeah well since Holly could talk she's always wanted to model and act; I'll always help my children but if she wants it she's gotta work for it.

I kissed Holly on the cheek. "You'll be amazing sweet," I told her.

"Right come on kids lets get a move on!" Tom told her.

"One day we'll be on time," Noah spoke up making us all chuckle.

Yeah we are never on time!

Five kids vs two adults... We always lose!

When we all left the house Tom and I stood on the front door step and watched the twins walk out the gates and to school for the last time!

Tom kissed my lips softly. "Do you think there Dad would be proud of them?" I asked Tom as tears filled my eyes.

"Not with Harlee playing up or skipping school," He joked. "But yes I think he is, they are amazing teenages and they'll be brilliant adults!"

I kissed Tom's lips. "I love you Thomas Hiddleston!" I told him.

"I love you too Jessica Hiddleston," He told me.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT US?" Tommy Shouted from the car.

My husband and I shared a laugh. "And we love all five of our crazy children!" He told them. "Now let's go to school!"

We got in the car and fired up the engine of my car, school run then directing films all day with my partner and husband.

This is my life, my life with Tom and our five children... Would have it any other way!

THE END!
------------------
OH MY GOD!! Thank you all so much for reading it has been a pleasure to write with little story, I hope you enjoyed and continue to check out some of my other stories, I have more being drafted up as we speak!! Once again thank you so much!!!
-Slyfox1998