The News Is Out!

'Hiddleston Fans across the world are going crazy over the news about Actor Tom Hiddleston and Actress Jessica Hiddleston's big pregnancy reveal. The actor and actress have been married five months, Jessica Hiddleston already has two beautiful twin children now aged four; There has been many sighting of the little family together and the fans of these two amazing stars have been praying for this day. Just last night while Tom Hiddleston was in an interview about his new film 'Tinker bell and the Pirate fairy' he accidently let the news slip, Hiddleston said to the interviewer 'I think the film is premiered on the due day' and that's when the news finally came out. In the last twenty- four hours Twitter has been going crazy with congratulation tweets and fan art of the little family!' The women on the news explained.

I picked up the remote and flicked the TV off. So yeah, last night Tom was doing an interview about his new film and he was talking about wanting to take the twins to see the premier but he let it slip that it could be on our babies due date... That's Tom for you. I wasn't made about him letting it slip, people were going to find out eventually beause I was 'slowly' getting bigger, If I wore a tight top you could tell I was pregnant.

As you can imagine our families were more than excited to hear I was pregnant; We invited everyone around for drinks. When everyone was in the living room, Tom and I handed everyone little white envelopes, on the count of three everyone opened them and inside were photo copies of the babies scan. Everyone was in tears and just shouting with joy, it was a lovely evening and everyone said they would help us in anyway they could...

"Go to your Mother!" I heard Tom say loudly.

Today I had an appointment with my midwife so Tom offered to go and pick the twins up from school after he finished doing some extra recording for his film.

I got up off the sofa and went into the hall where the twins and Tom were stood... Tom looked extremely angry, Harlee stood with his arms crossed and Holly seemed her self.

"MOMMY!" Holly shouted in excitement and ran over to me.

I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Hello princess, did you have a good day?" I asked.

"I did but Harlee didn't!" She told me then looked at her brother.

Tom just looked at me. "Holly why don't you go up to your room and get ready for dance?" He suggested.

"Okay!" She told him and picked up her bag.

I watched her skip to the stairs and run up them; That girl was just a ray of sunshine!

"What's happened?" I asked looked between Tom and Harlee.

Tom looked at Harlee as if he was waiting for him to tell me. "Harlee's teacher is not happy with his behaviour at school," Tom Told me.

I frowned. "What?" I asked.

I was incredibly surprised; Harlee had his moments but he was never a bad child or disrespectful.

"I was shocked too, he's been hurting the younger children and refuses to do any work or listen to anyone," Tom explained. "The press was outside the school today, trying to talk to him and Holly, Harlee was shouting at them."

I knelt down. "Harlee why?" I asked.

"I don't like the questions!" Harlee told me.

I looked at Tom then back to Harlee. "What were they asking?" I asked him.

Harlee's eyes started to water. "No!" He told me.

"No?" I asked.

"NO!" He shouted.

Harlee balled his hands into little fists, tears streamed down his face; He looked so angry and upset.

"Go to your room!" I told him but Harlee just stood there crying. "GO NOW AND CALM DOWN!"

I watched as Harlee ran up the stairs to his bed room. I ran my finger through my hair... What the hell just happened?

"Four going on fourteen!" I mumbled.

"They were asking him about the baby," Tom told me.

"What?" I asked.

He sighed. "I don't think he wants the baby to come," He told me quietly.

I followed Tom in to the kitchen as we continued to talk. "Harlee's teacher was telling me that one of the boys was saying to him that if we had a boy we'd not want to spend time with him or love him as much as we do now."

"Only my boy could think that!" I told him.

"I think it's mainly because I'm not his real Dad," Tom said sadly.

I wrapped my arms around Tom's waist. "You are an amazing Father to my children, Harlee will soon see that all five of us can be happy together!" I told him. "We can take him shopping while Holly is at dance to buy the baby something's, maybe if he helps he'll be a little happier?"

"We can try," He told me then kissed my head. "You look stunning today!"

I blushed. "Does the tired pregnant look suit me then?" I asked.

"Shut up!" He told me and gently kissed my lips.

Within an hour Harlee had calmed down, Holly was now ready for dance, Tom and I had made a brilliant plan!

We dropped Holly off at dance and we drove to IKEA to find some furniture for the nursery; We really should have started a few weeks ago but Tom and I had been busy with work; I had been offered a role in the new James Bond film 'Spectre' but of course I wasn't sure if I could play the role due to being pregnant...

"Daddy why are we here?" Harlee asked.

"We need your help to find some new furniture," Tom told him.

Harlee frowned. "But my rooms cool!" He told him.

I gave Tom a worried look. "We'll show you come on!" Tom told him.

The three of us climbed out the car and headed inside; Tom and I held Harlee's hands as we went up to the children's section Harlee let go of mine and Tom's hands, he ran over to the stuffed animals.

"Daddy look it's Shere Khan!" Harlee said and held up a tiger.

Harlee was obsessed with the Jungle Book and he was such an animal lover!

Tom chuckled. "Oh wow!" He said and picked up a teddy bear. "Look we have Baloo!"

"Why doesn't Holly like the Jungle Book like me?" Harlee asked.

"Holly does like it but not as much as you," I told him. "Would you like someone to watch it with all the time?"

Harlee nodded. "Yeah but you and Daddy are busy," He told me.

I sighed sadly. "Yeah but what about the baby?" I asked 'gently'.

My son just looked at me in confusion. "What?" He asked.

"We can decorate the babies room how you would like to, we can fill it with lots of animals so they will like them and you can watch the Jungle Book with them and sing the songs," Tom told him. "We need your help."

Harlee went quiet. "We love you Harlee, we love you so much and this baby will want to be just like you and your sister," I told him and pulled him into a hug. "Please just trust me."

My little boy wrapped his arms around my neck. "I love you Mommy," He told me. "I'll help you but if I don't like it can we send it back?"

I pulled out the hug. "I'll think about it," I lied.

We were not sending the baby back!

The three of us started to get to work; Tom and I was sorting the paint and the furniture with the help of a shop assistant and Harlee was pulling a basket around filling it with blankets that had animals on them, stuffed animals and then he came over to us dragging a large stuffed Owl... Yep only my child.

"You got everything?" Tom asked Harlee as he picked him up.

"I got loads!" Harlee told us.

I smiled; Maybe now he'll be a little more excited about the baby and not just want to be angry about it...