Chapter 5

Love tags5

$UNEDITED!!!$

(well.. That's a lie bc I edit this but I'm not a graduate of grammar lol)

Comment: if you would like to have more uploads... Or longer ones :D

__________

Chapter five: Meet the Parents

It was time, the final stage of becoming a couple.... Sorta. But now it was time to meet his parents, and here we stood in front of their BIG ass house. Now I'm not talking Mansion with Victorian style on the side; no I mean tall long and chic. It was actually a town house that was four-stories high. The outside was a nice brick and the lawn was perfect.

Tobias went to knock on the door And i found myself biting my nails. Argh damn nerves!

"What's the password?" a kid voice asked behind the door,

Tobias crouched down and muttered something and that made the kid whip that door open real fast. I giggled and followed Tobias in the House.

It was beautiful, it looked like IKEA threw up in it. Who are these people?

When we walked inside I noticed a desk siting next to the stairs on the left.

"Hey dad."

Damn now I know where Tobias got his looks from.

"Hey Toby, who's your friend there?"

Tobias took my hand and into his and patted it, "Dad this is my girlfriend Rose, Rose this is my Dad."

I meekly waved and bit my lip. His dad smiled warmly too me and did a light bow, "My, rose your a pretty thing, my name is George but call me Geo."

"Nice to meet you" I said sincerely.

"well let us head upstairs and you can meet your future mother-in-law," Geo laughed while Tobias scowled.

"Dad..."

Once we got up the stairs I couldn't help but gawk.

The second floor was BEAUTIFUL! George lead us to the kitchen where I noticed a small elderly woman and a mid-aged woman who I assumed was Tobias's mother.

"¿Quién?"the small elderly woman spoke or more like hissed. I was a little taken back by her attitude as she placed her hand on her hips and scowled at me.

"Mom! Be nice!" Tobias's mother scolded.

"Es uno de los putas de Tobias?" She spat glaring a hole in my head.

"No she's not, mom she's his girlfriend."

Once George said that The womans posture and attitude changed almost immediently.

"Lo siento"

"no don't say that to me, say it to rose."

She turned to me and took my hands into hers, "I'm sorry dear, i just thought ya know... The worst." She shivered and turned away from me.

"it's okay..."

Geo muttered some apologies to me and then lead Tobias, Tobias's mom and I went to the living room. Again it looked like IKEA threw up in it. They had the most beautiful living area ive seen.

"rose this is my wife, Amy, Amy this is Tobias's girlfriend rose."

I smiled at her and we shook hands, "Pleasure to meet you."

"You as well. I'm awfully sorry about Mom she can be a little... Protective of her children." Amy chuckled nervously checking for my reaction. I smiled and shrugged it off.