Ch8. Amy Fields

---------Amy to the side---------

*Edited*

I wake up really early the next morning.

I've always been a morning person, even at home.

Neither Hermione or Bonnie are awake, but I notice that Amy's bed is empty. She must already be at breakfast.

I get dressed into a yellow frilly top with denim shorts and yellow converse.

Yes, I have heaps of converse. Don't judge. Probably every colour of the rainbow.

I comb through my messy red hair and practically skip down to breakfast.

In the Great Hall I can see four people; two 7th year Ravenclaws, Professor Dumbledore(who I might add is humming to himself) and Amy.

I make my way down to where Amy is sitting and plop myself down next to her.

"Oh!" Amy jumps. "Hi Sarah," She says, obviously startled.

"Hey," I say. "Sorry I scared you."

"It's okay. So, I guess you're a morning person too, eh?"

"Yep!" I say, popping the p.

I fill my plate with a mix of chocolate and normal pancakes. I love two foods: chocolate and pancakes.

Amy and I talk and talk until Hermione comes and sits next to me.

"Hey Hermione. Have a nice sleep?" I ask.

"Fine," She says, filling her plate with bacon, eggs and sausages.

Five minutes later, Harry, Ron and Bonnie come over.

"Morning Harry, Bonnie, Ron," I say.

I don't really like Ron. But I've accepted him since he's Harry's best friend.

"Hi," Harry yawns.

Jeez, he mustn't be a morning person.

After Harry, Ron and Bonnie eat their breakfast, Amy leaves.

Professor McGonagall comes over and gives us our timetables. Also reminding us that class doesn't start until tomorrow, so that the first years can get used to the school.

I look at my timetable. It's alright.

Tomorrow I have double Herbology in the greenhouses, then a quick fifteen minute break, History of Magic and Transfiguration, and after lunch double Potions. What fun(note the sarcasm).

I've heard Potions is really bad because of the teacher, Professor Snape, who apparently hates every house, especially Gryffindor, but favours Slytherin because he's head of that house. He also deducts house points for the smallest things.

"So," I say. "Are we all in the same class?"

I look at the others' timetables. We are!

I look over and notice that Amy is gone.

"Well, at least we have the day off!" I say happily, and go out with Hermione to the grounds.

We find Amy sitting beneath a large beech tree talking to a boy I don't know.

"Hello again Amy!" I say loudly.

"Hey Sarah!" Amy says. "I want you to meet my brother, Tom."

Tom, the boy sitting with Amy, is practically the splitting image of Amy, despite the fact that he is a boy.

He is quite charming with his silky blonde hair and 'sky' blue eyes, but I have a secret crush on a boy in Harry's dormitory called Seamus Finnegan. He has sandy brown hair and a charming Irish accent that anyone could die for. I haven't told anyone about him. Yet.

"Hi, Tom, I'm Sarah. Sarah Potter," I say, holding out my hand for him to shake.

He shakes it. "I know."

His skin is quite rough.

"Well, see ya Amy, Sarah, girl I don't know," He says, winking at me as he leaves.

I hate it when boys wink at me. Boys have been winking at me ever since I got to Hogwarts.

"So..." Amy says and she, Hermione and I start talking about random things; boys, Hogwarts and just...stuff.

I finally let out to them that I like Seamus and sadly, neither of them like anyone, yet.

I find out lots of things about Amy. Her favourite colour is blue, she loves horses and she's really 'out-there'. She's cool.

Soon enough, Amy, Hermione and I are close friends. Cool! I gained a new friend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So, you guys know a little bit more about Amy.

One of my good friends inspired me to make her. They have the same personality.

Anyways, thanks for reading :)

I just love making faces

:)

:/

;)

XD

:

:o