5

Mark P.O.V

Its Saturday night im bout to get fucked up at Extacy with my nigga but I really miss Aliza trying to prevent from going, and I always still go.

Man I miss my bae for the past 2 Weeks ive been trying my hardest for her to come back but she aint having it. I think im going to stop by downtown to see if I can get her back then.

Yeah I know I mess up but I apologize for it everytime. Her crazy ass will fight me. Then when I get the last hit she always leaving to do some stupid shit like trying to Commit Suicide but she is my suicide I miss her.

"Come on bra we bout to be late" my nigga Zander said "Nigga how we about to be late to a club nigga you sound stupid"I said fixing my shoes.

"Nigga there you go thinking about that crazy ass bitch"he said. I looked up "I know you aint talking bout Aliza"I said then looked back down at my shoes "Nigga who else"he asked.

"Nahh you aint and you better chill with Bitch word" I said and got up and grabbed my keys and went downstairs to my garage and got in my Benz. Zander was right behind me and got into the passenger seat.

I sped off to Extacy's with my girl in my mind.

Aliza P.O.V

Extacy not mild,Extacy the shit im getting it with some dude at the club. I had me a few shots of Aliza and,others im feeling good and all the good songz coming on.

I see Mark up in the V.I.P and it look like he not having a good time, He even turning down the popcorn hoes. Im forreal feeling my Fuck You Mode.

Then it came on Fuck You ft.Meek Mill, Im twerking and singing it towards him if he aint feel my Negative then he is Now. I'm staring him straight in his eyes putting up my finger and everything.

After the song went off I was about tired and needed a drink I was about to walk away then and he tugged on my wrist "What you want"I asked "Where you going" he said

"Imma be back"I said and pulled my hand away but he still had a grip "Nahh"he said he was hurting my wrist I could fill my wrist gerring bruised.

"Nigga get the fuck off me"I said "Girll do we have a problem I cut Stupid ass niggs"Terri added "Nahh but if this BITCH dont get off me we going to."I said and tugging.

"Or What?" he asked I cocked back with my right hand and punched his ass right in the middle of his nose and lip I knew it hurted because he was leaking with blood

"Stupid Bitch"he said while holding his nose and Mark came down and asked "Did we have a problem". "Yup this Hoe just punched me"He said trying to attack.

"Watch that Hoe word Bra" he said "so you captain save a Hoe" Next than I know mark on his ass "Stop Mark LaShawn" I said he still on top of him know om tipsy and pulling on his shirt he didnt budge.

"STOP MARKKK"I yelled once more he finnaly stop and got up with blood all over him and dude sitting there helpless. "Omg Why you do that Mark" I said

"Lets Go Now" He said and grabbed my arm "We not together get off me"I told him "Aliza Come on" he told me I seen the Range in his eyes I just gave in "I see You soon Terri I had fun" I said while leaving the club

I got in the car and slammed his car door "Stop slamming my door Aliza" he said and started the car "Shut up you not my man" I said and crossed my arms

20 minutes later we arrived at his house we sat in the car in the garage he got out and started walking into the house "Were you going Mark you know where I live so take me home"I said

"Bra if you dont come on"he said and walked In the house. 5 minutes came and he is still in the house I finally gave in and went in the house on my way there I seen Mark in the kitchen.

I heard him say something and I completely ignored it and kept walking up the steps

I didn't have time for me to be crying and trying to argue Im done, in the morning he taking me home no Talking.

I went upstairs and was debating should I go in his room with the big ass bed or the guess room. I picked his room he could sleep on the couch.

I got I the shower and got out I put on one of his shirts with no panties. I left the room and there he was laying on the bed looking out of space.

I went to the bed and got in minutes went pass and we sat in the same bed woke not saying nothing I finally turned around and layed on his chest I felt him jump.

I sat there and cuddled next to him he hesitated at first but then he wrapped his warm arms around me and we just layed there listening to his heart beat which I truly missed.

Vote & Comment