Prologue

Recap...

In the beginning, there was nothing… not light, not even darkness, just incomprehensible nothing.
Then there was something. It had no shape or form. It was nothing and everything.
Without a voice it “spoke”. Three words that resounded across the universe as the universe was created. The words became everything.
Darkness was created and in it, light. Stars in the sky were born and the universe came to be. All with three words. ‘Kaieu Oedyn Lahweh’.
The creators godname. The name with the power of creation. Stars birthed and died, galaxies were made and planets formed. The creator was a part of it all, an omnipotent awareness watching the universe grow. A certain planet was of particular interest as life began. First just bacteria, plant life and then more evolved life. The creator watched as life prayed for protection and abundance. The creator heard their prayers and created the first gods. A god for each aspect of humanity’s awe. Each had a function and a purpose. The creator himself made himself evolved and the planet went through drastic changes. Then intelligent life, that which drew most of the creators curiosity, humanity started gaining control of the planet. They hunted and ate the animals, gave names to things and started families, tribes and then nations. They worshipped nature, fire and the sky and known and basked in their worship and adulation. He created more gods out of curiosity, gave himself a form and created a heaven as he had seen it imagined in the minds of his worshippers.
Proclaiming himself king of the gods and lord of all. He watched and learned from humanity. He learned about conflict, emotion and violence. The creator began creating multiple gods of the same station forcing them to fight for the position. He created gods with great ambition and the hidden desire to usurp him just to see if they could or how they would attempt it. He learnt deception and cruelty from the humans and became an expert on both. He tied humanities worship and prayers to the gods power and made them fight for it. Gods created more gods until there were hundreds, families and tribes just like the humans. Wars were fought in heaven and earth, the earth itself being destroyed and re-created numerous times. The creator initiated conflict and watched all, wondering what new he could learn. Humanity fought but they also loved. They procreated and bore offspring.
The creator wanted to know what that was like. He married a goddess who bore him a son. The firstborn of the creator, something made from his seed and not his hands.
His son grew and so did his enemies until one day it was discovered that he creators bride herself was a deceptive enemy that bore a plan to kill the creator that not even he anticipated. It filled him with questions and his curiosity was greater than it ever had been but before any of the questions bore answers his firstborn saved him, killing the creators bride, the child’s own mother. In his fury the creator banished his son across the galaxy and slaughtered many of the gods. He found that none could satisfy his curiosity and sought new questions to be answered. HE severed the connection between gods and man, making humanity forget him and the gods. Eventually he stripped himself of his godname, hiding his power and made himself mortal. A new adventure, living as a mortal he sought to stop his firstborn who returned and made plans to bring out a new age of gods. During this, the creator regained his godname speaking it and becoming god of all once again. Now with new curiosity and new questions to be answered. He reconnected god and man, making all remember him and everything they had once forgotten. His firstborn, who had sought the destruction of humanity was made its saviour, turned god of destruction to god of hope. An ultimatum was made. In 666 days the creator would destroy all of existence. His firstborn had 666 days to figure out how to kill him.
Could the creator even die?
This he wanted answered.
666. days.
For the world to live, god had to die.