Great News

Faith sat down in order to stay calm. Jacqueline followed suit sitting next to her best friend so she could see the message as well.

William:
Just wanted to thank you a bit more personally. I've seen all the support you've given me, along with other things lol. Your support allows me to continue doing what I love, so thank you. Much love for you 💕

OMFG you are very welcome! You help me get through the day when it seems like it will never end. Your music is amazing and I will continue to support everything you do 💕
:Faith🤙

Faith put her phone  down because her hands were shaking so much that her phone was practically vibrating. She was having a hard time believing that her Idol not only noticed her and replied to her tweet, but also followed her and DMed her in a matter of a day. She felt like her heart will pop out of her chest at any moment.

"You're so lucky Faith! I wish Alex would do that with me." Jacqueline said with a pout. Faith nodded and looked at her friend for what seemed like forever before they both started squealing like a bunch of little girls. They were so loud that Rowan and both Jaden and his boyfriend looked up to see what the commotion was. But the two girls didn't care and continue to express their happiness.
_______________________________________

173,247 minutes, 192 seconds
_______________________________________

Faith woke up the next morning at 9 in a bliss. She was still coming off the high from the events of the day before, and she felt like she was drifting through the house. She walk down the stairs with a huge smile on her face, and saw her brother sprawled out on their couch. She shook her head and continue to walk to the kitchen where she grabbed the pancake mix already pre-made from the fridge.

"Jayden! Did you eat?" There was no reply so she opted out of making him anything. Popping on the fake Love cover will and Alex did she proceeded to make herself breakfast, the smile never leaving her face. She was too busy having fun and listening to music, that she didn't see her brother walk into the room.

"What in the hell are you doing?" He said as he shook his head. He jumped on kitchen counter and observed his twin.

"Making pancakes, enjoying great music. You know, the usual." Faith quickly finished off making her breakfast and wandered off to the couch where she got comfortable. Jayden walk back over to her with a bowl of cereal in his hand.

"So I have something to tell you," who started, taking a spoonful of a cereal. Faith looked up at her brother with a confused expression and carefully to the piece of Pancakes she had in her mouth.

"So you know how Ronnie and I have been together for 6 years?" Faith nodded, still confused as to where her brother was going with this speech.

"Well we have decided to move in together and adopt a baby." Luckily, Faith had swallowed what she had in her mouth because she was sure that she would have choked if she hadn't.

"Are you kidding me!" Jayden became worried and put his food down onto the coffee table.

"Please don't be mad! It is something we have been thinking about for a while and -" he was cut off by Faith tackling him into a hug.

" Why would I be mad! This is amazing! I'm going to be an aunt! It sucks we won't be living together anymore but I am super excited to have a niece or nephew." Jayden's worry melted away and was replaced with a big smile.

"You don't know how happy and relieved that makes me. But as a way to make it easier for you, Ronnie and I have bought you concert tickets. For you to go see that boy you like so much. What was his name again? William Sing was it?" Faith couldn't even be mad that her brother butchered her Idols name. She heard concert tickets and once again her day was made. She tackled him into another hug.