New Home

After discussing the Piercing with Charlie I decided to drop it I think it made me look even better if I say so myself. I smirked for a few seconds before turning away from the mirror and seeing Erin walking up to me With a mug in his hands looking me up and down "what the hell are you wearing Rue" I looked at the shirt and pants not seeing anything wrong with them "what do you mean?" Erin looked a bit annoyed and turned his attention to Joan "why would you put him in that?" I was simply confused as Joan raised her head to Erin " I don't see a problem. He looks fine" I nodded my head in agreement as Erin walked out of the room mumbling only to come back with cloths in his hands.

"tell me,.. you can make a robot and steal him from the government but you can't make him cloths?" I was shocked no one had ever spoke to Joan like Erin did but I guess since Erin was Joan's brother I guess he had a right? Honestly I have no idea I looked away for a second as Erin set the pile of cloths in my hands before strutting out of the house. I carefully watched Joan seeing her face literally turn red as I was still waiting to see if smoke would come out of her ears.

"don't worry about it Joan, Erin was just kidding.. I hope" Joan went completely silent which never happens because she always had something to say. " I'll just go put these on" I quickly walked out of the room and into The bathroom down the hall that was near the other bedrooms closing the door behind me as I looked at the cloths seeing black pants a black v neck shirt and a leather jacket as I sighed a bit "so much for comfortable cloths.

" I looked around the bathroom while taking my time with putting the cloths on as I soon realized what Erin said "stolen..?" I shook my head thinking about how Joan would never do that as I finished zipping up the jeans and buttoning them I put the shirt on stepping out of the door with the jacket in my hand "how do I look?". I watched Joan and Charlie's head turn to me slowly as Charlie spoke up "nice skinny jeans bro" with a cheeky grin on his face I looked down at the ankles.

" I was wondering why they were so tight" I smirked raising my head back up as Erin walked back in "oh, you look so good now put on the jacket" I rolled my eyes sliding the jacket on as Erin came up to me fixing it "there you look like a true teenager Rue" I was a bit confused " why do I need to look like a teenager no kids are around?" Erin smiled at me as he shook his head " your right, But there are some about 5 minutes away in town and we need to get some more grocery's" I gave a slight nod as I had never really seen real kids before to be honest I was egar to meet some.

I smirked a bit getting my converse which were my favorite shoes and putting them on watching Erin walk outside as I followed "have fun" Charlie said as he closed the door behind us. I started to follow Erin's lead and he was right it took almost exactly 5 minutes but I mean who's counting?. We arrived at the town and there was not a lot of people around I was surprised looking at the different people all different shapes and sizes different looks and styles it was amazing.

Finally we had reached the market and looking around. Now I knew where all the people where I looked at everything scanning the market from floor to the ceiling  seeing huge TVs on each corner we went down. Weirdly enough we only went to one aisle where all the electronics where. We looked at computers, iPods , DVD players, TV’s and each were all different and most of the things that were in those where in me I smiled to myself as Erin stopped me " wait kid we have to get you a phone" I stopped moving back to where Erin was as he had already gotten a phone buying it as he put it into my hands.

I looked up seeing the cashier girl stared at me with a dazed confused look on her face as she spoke up "you must be new here because iv never seen you here before, what's your name?" I looked at her smiling a bit nervously as Erin was pulling me away "Rue" I quickly turned walking with Erin as we walked out of the market " remember kid we are here to train not flirt" I looked at Erin for a few seconds as we walked toward the exit. "Erin, when you where talking to Joan what did you mean by stolen..?” Erin didn’t answer putting his ear plugs in to his ipod listening to that as suddenly all the TV’s that were on  each corner of the Store turned on all at once catching everyone’s attention.

I looked around slowly watching everyone. No one moved, No one said a word it was completely silent as the Huge TV’s started to play a song that I have never heard before “ what the..” I looked around again panicking as the music quickly shut off and the people went back to what they where doing as if nothing happened I quickly tapped a lady on the shoulder as she turned to me  kindly smiling “ Can I help you young man?” I cleared my throat a bit shaky “ are you ok ma’am ?”

The woman  shook her head yes a bit confused but with that same happy smile on her face“ Yes”  I nodded  stepping back “enjoy your day then” I was  completely dumbfounded as I looked for  Erin  seeing he was already out of the store. I ran out to him  not saying a word the whole way back to the house.

 As we reached the house i was still in shock from what happened, did i just see what i thought i just did? no impossible i took a deep breath sitting on the empty couch staring Blankley into space as Charlie spoke up

"Back already?"

 "i nodded slowly "yep..."

Charlie smirked  sitting next to me as he put his hand on my shoulder

"is everything, alright?"

i nodded again " i think so." Charlie let out a laugh  punching my shoulder " well get over it because we have training tomorrow and i want you to rest up"

i stood up from the couch heading to the door " Ok, ill be ready" as i walked through closing it behind me. I started to head to my small cottage on the side of the house but as i slowed down i heard little girls giggling i soon came to a complete stop hearing leaves crunching and whispers floating in the breeze. I looked around a bit confused as i Quietly made my way to the small cottage door peaking around the wall seeing two little girls peaking through the small window looking around as they whispered to themselves.

"Where is he? you told me the new boy was cute" i couldn’t help but chuckle to myself as i stepped out from the corner facing the girls

"Anything i can help you young lady's with?" the little girls where startled as they stood next to each other shaking their heads vigorously

 "No sir" i smiled a bit " Then carry on" i watched the little girls  return to a bigger group of little girls as i shook my head walking into the  small cottage.

"well i guess there isn’t anything else to do but explore" i slid my hands down taking my phone out of my jacket pocket and putting it into my jean pocket taking off my jacket as it was a bit  uncomfortable. I spun around to go back out the door seeing the little girls back at my window as i walked out of the cottage and walked passed them like they where never even there.

I made my way down the steep hills placing my hands on the bare trees to help me keep my balance. While i started to think about the song that had played on the huge TV’s at the store, and why it basically paralyzed people.  I should stop thinking about this its only going to make me even more confused than I am. For hours I walked around seeing nothing interesting. Not surprised I got lost I decided to go back home noticing that it was already getting dark and I was exhausted a few minutes past and i busted through the door closing it behind me  hitting my bed and resting my head on the soft pillows  pulling the  warm covers over me.