CONGRATULATIONS!

First of all, I am very disappointed in myself. And to think that there are still people reading this, I don't know how to show how much I am very grateful to all of you.

For the past months, I have been feeling very down. And to be honest, I rarely feel down. But I encountered some event that totally made me reflect on my life. It totally changed my mood for a long time.

But I'm okay now (I think...I hope).

Enough about me though haha, I haven't posted the winners yet of the one-shot contest!

So here they are:

3rd Place

(We have two awesome authors who won 3rd place!)
foodlover0502
Le_Fashion_Designer

A story about how Adrien proposes to Marinette and a story about the woes and troubles Adrien faces with a pregnant Marinette (and with a dash of DJWIFI at the side). You made stories that cracked me up and made me swoon! Congratulations!

2nd Place

writersblockhaterRD

A story about their second christmas together! I never thought that someone would write about it but you did! And if I may add, in a very short period of time! You don't know how impressed I am with your well-written story! ❤️ Keep writing!

And our 1st place...

DipStick45

You had the guts to write about their last dinner before their divorce. And my goodness, your story brought me to tears 😢 (but in a good way!) I have never felt so moved by a story that is based from an original story of mine. You have made me so proud!❤️

Sorry for posting the results a month late. But please check your messages since I sent a personal message to each of you 🤗

The next chapter is DipStick45 's one-shot entry that won first place :)

And another note, Thank you guys ❤️