Chapter 20

Chapter 20

- Jack

I was at the balcony gazing the stars, "There you are" It was Elsa, "Oh hey.." I sighed "Why are you sad?" she said "You remember the day that I died?", "Yeah, Why?" She asked me "Well.. I was at Heaven.. and I saw Emma.. my sister all grown up.. She was so happy that she finally saw me.. Now.. I'm starting to miss her" I sighed "Hey.. She's always inside here" Elsa pointed my chest then I smirked at her "Elsa.. if we have a child what would me name it?" I asked "Child already?" She crossed her arms "Hey just in case!" I giggled "All right" She giggled "If girl let's call her.. Jessica!" Elsa said "Nice suggestion, If boy.. Jack the second!" I said "Nice try.. but Jack the second us not good" Elsa said "Oh yeah? So what is your suggestion?" I smirked "Well what about.. Allen" She said "Allen Frost.. hmm not bad" I said "Hey Jack.. How old are you?" Elsa is teasing me again "Elsa.. I know you're going to tease me.." I crossed my arms "Haha!" She laughed so loud "Oh come on just tell me your age" Elsa begs "Fine.. I'm 317" I sighed "Grandpa" She laughed "Yeah yeah" I groaned, "Hey don't be mad, I'm just fooling around" Elsa puts her hand at my chest, Then she layed her head at my shoulder, "Look at the stars.."Elsa smiled, I glanced at Elsa's smile "Yeah they're beautiful.. Like You" I smirked "Stop it!" She slight punch me then she blushed, I really love it when she blush infront of me, She looks cute when she is blushing "Aww you're blushing" I giggled "You know what let's just go to Arendelle and watch the children "Yeah"

~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~~~~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~